What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone gimme a life hack for these ****s

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Anyone know a hack to getting these stupid ridiculous tiny bolts undone for data east/Sega micro switches.
Is there a teeny nut driver you can get?
I’d have to strip most of the top side to get needle nose pliers on 😩
03EB5A62-913D-414D-A968-93A8B9C6DE7D.jpeg

My socket set has an attachment small enough for those. If not some screwdriver sets come with small socket attachments - check ya toolbox, you never know - if not get on Amazon prime 👍

Thanks Andy in case it was ambiguous I’m talking about the 2 tiny ****ers and not the bigger one in the pic.
I do have a small socket set……… now if I could juuuuuuuuust remember where I put it

I stole a kit from hubby to do one once, will ask. I think he uses it to work on his airsoft guns

5/32 is the smallest I found what ever the **** that is 🤣. I’ll see if it fits another time. I gave up for now

I use these, absolutely brilliant.

^ I’m sure very good, but like most sets, they don’t go down to 1/8”

When I was removing the switches from my A13 ball trough and I didn’t have any spinners or sockets small enough, I measured the hex head of the screw and sure enough it was 1/8”, I bought a nice Facom one to add to my other spinners.

Chris.

^ I’m sure very good, but like most sets, they don’t go down to 1/8”

When I was removing the switches from my A13 ball trough and I didn’t have any spinners or sockets small enough, I measured the hex head of the screw and sure enough it was 1/8”, I bought a nice Facom one to add to my other spinners.

Chris.
That’s a gap I have to fill now!!! Don’t think I’ve ever seen an 1/8th on a Sys 11 machine.

Back
Top Bottom