What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some early pic's of this years PPE

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
As you might know some good friends of mine have been on a trip out to the west coast of the U.S of A. Mainly to go to the PPE but have been enjoying other areas as well like Vegas and L.A. where they have some of our t shirts (Northern Lights Pinball) and are taking the shirts on there journey with them.

They have been getting plenty of pinball action but today they made there way to San Francisco

and onto this years PPE . Lucky bug**rs got into the venue before its officialy open to the public and sent back some pictures of this years show.

Enjoy.

[attachment=174:woodsz.jpg]

Some beautiful machines and in such good condition.

Some very rare machines on show.

This is one show that I will have to get to hopefully next year.
wink-1.png
It must be the best pin show ever.
biggrin-1.png

That's awesome!

Love the sign "No Farting :)"

I think that should be put on the doors at the Slam and Party next year
smile-1.png

Day one Part one

[attachment=175:tonyentry.jpg]

Loads of stuff on sale.

Here's something new Coloured Rubbers anyone ?

[attachment=176:rubbersy.jpg]

Jack was there and the Side artwork was also there.

[attachment=177:wozsideart.jpg]

Looks like Richard Gere is a fan as well

[attachment=178:richardgere.jpg]

Last one for today.

Here the guys with the colour DMD.

[attachment=180:colourdmddude2.jpg]

Definately into the colour rubbers. Must find some.....

The Colour dmd looks good too. I would certainly want one or two if the price comes down a bit. Looks like its 'just' an LCD/TFT screen. Wonder if they plan to have displays made in their original size?

Got some coloured rubbers at the UK show - purple etc - think Pinball Mania.

Colour DMD price rumoured to be $399.

It'll be a while before I'm buying one of these then. I guess the price will come down over time though
smile-1.png
Like the coloured rubbers, the green ones on WCS would be cool.

Rus121' date=' post: 1678645 said:
Definately into the colour rubbers. Must find some.....

The Colour dmd looks good too. I would certainly want one or two if the price comes down a bit. Looks like its 'just' an LCD/TFT screen. Wonder if they plan to have displays made in their original size?

The Colour DMD is the same size as a normal DMD and will fit all games, I believe that they will produce DMDs specific to each game as the DMD colours require code for that machine. AFM was the first one they tried it on

Yeah, i heard on pinside that they plan to release them before the end of the year starting with the AFM version. Apparently takes 100 hours to code the colours for each individual game.

[attachment=186:jollypf.jpg] Here is a picture of a very rare machine Jolly park. It looks like there is loads going on with it. Pretty fun game to play so the guys say.

[attachment=181:p1010251w.jpg]

Replay' date=' post: 1678647 said:
Got some coloured rubbers at the UK show - purple etc - think Pinball Mania.

Cant wait for the exchange rate to hit 2.5 Us $ to the £
wink-1.png

Rus121' date=' post: 1678653 said:
Yeah, i heard on pinside that they plan to release them before the end of the year starting with the AFM version. Apparently takes 100 hours to code the colours for each individual game.

Fingers crossed for the exchange rate to sort itself out, PLUS them to do either TAF or MM next... (TAF dmd would be excellent in Colour!!)

oh wow - that Jolly Park looks great!! How many did they make? IPDB doesnt seem to even guess at it!

Paul' date=' post: 1678705 said:
oh wow - that Jolly Park looks great!! How many did they make? IPDB doesnt seem to even guess at it!

Dont think huge numbers - but there are definately a few about Stateside, and I imagine more still in Europe - so prob tough to find one but not unobtanium like Pinball Circus or something
biggrin-1.png

The other 2 Spinbot games 'Mach 2' and 'Verne's World' look interesting too.

That's it!! I'm gonna start saving now! Lucy is too young to appreciate xmas pressies anyway!!

Back
Top Bottom