What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDED: Socially distanced new pinball league - everyone welcome!

I have noticed that most of the pictures show the scores on colour DMDs. I wondered how many of these colour DMDs came are from the recent group buy. This shows how successful this group buy was.

I have noticed that most of the pictures show the scores on colour DMDs. I wondered how many of these colour DMDs came are from the recent group buy. This shows how successful this group buy was.
My scores are shown on ColorDMDs, not pin2dmd or similar. The other products look good though.

Spent all evening watching Bowen Kerins playing TWD. It's comforting that he's almost as confused by the game as I am 😂

Thought I might have a crack at AC/DC today -managed most of this on Ball one with a bonus jackpot during album multiple of around 300 million I didn’t collect 100m ×3 song jackpot, otherwise it would’ve been a really good score

image.jpg

Nope have Soren last rom but I think he dropped the multipliers down as the original had no limit.

1) Bonus-x advance is +1 instead of +2.

2) Combo max at 20M instead of unlimited (with wrap-around to 0).

3) No trunk error state without a real reason to.

4) Hocus pocus outlane saver has 2nd saver feature if the magnet bombs out.

And with the latest 34ee mod...

5) The prototype Tiger saw motor is re-implemented.

With tournament play enabled there is a few more changes (see the Readme).

And with an additional option to make Spell theatre harder.

Maybe set it as Tournament play?

Yup that’s what I’m running. Mine is on tournament mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine are all colordmd no pin2dmd.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Decent Deadpool Pro score... 879,162, 490

IMG_20200407_140913.jpg

There are a few game on the list that should have separate pro/pre scoreboards, as their layouts are different enough to make a difference. Deadpool is definitely one of them. IMDN another. Star trek due to the left kickout being potentially a lot more brutal than the premium. Plenty of others I'm sure.

I have a pin2dmd in the TOM which looks bright but does suffer from some lag.
I guess due to the fact the conversion is done via Virtual pinball and not a real pin.
Looks good though.

I have a pin2dmd in the TOM which looks bright but does suffer from some lag.
I guess due to the fact the conversion is done via Virtual pinball and not a real pin.
Looks good though.

I have a Pin2dmd in my TOM and I can honestly say I have never noticed any lag.

Stern Star Wars Premium: 3,020,780,990
Had a couple of good games - had to grab this pick on the drain of ball 3 as hadn't turned extra balls off. (Went on to get 4.5 Bil with the extra ball)
IMG_3833.jpg

A quick request: when anyone posts their score pictures, it would be great if you could type in your score along with any other message. That way I can cut and paste the score into the leader board which is much qucker and more accurate than having to try and remember it from the photos.
No problem - noted for future.

with everybody playing their own games how do you standardise other game settings, eg difficulty settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with everybody playing their own games how do you standardise other game settings, eg difficulty settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not sure we can, and it’s not really a proper tournament which warrants it.
The bit we can standardise is no EB’s, nor any awards other than credits for Replays, Specials etc.
My ‘hard Monger’ settings on Iron Man are a personal thing, I just prefer the game that way, and I’m probably in the majority. It would be easier to score if they were turned back to defaults, but for me there’s less fun in that.

I have a Pin2dmd in my TOM and I can honestly say I have never noticed any lag.
The lag stutter shows up on the Mutiball animation and has been noted by another member on this forum.
If you go on the Virtual pinball site for this theme it will have a comment about the issue.
You'll also notice that some screens will have dual colours split in the text.

All of the above may be sorted by optimising the theme.

Non of this happens in the colordmd version which I had in previously.

Back
Top Bottom