What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDED: Socially distanced new pinball league - everyone welcome!

Or ignore the multiball and start modes at the start of every ball and nail the center start mode once they've completed or timed out. The start The Final Frontier for big points, typically over 4B...

My issue is collecting the artifacts along the way to get the score up, I've never had more than 3 which is 75m each shot.

My issue is collecting the artifacts along the way to get the score up, I've never had more than 3 which is 75m each shot.

You don't need artifacts to get to Final Frontier, although they do help boost the achievable score in Final Frontier...

Also helps to know the best route to complete video mode and collect an artifact in there...

You don't need artifacts to get to Final Frontier, although they do help boost the achievable score in Final Frontier...

Also helps to know the best route to complete video mode and collect an artifact in there...
Thank you.... I have no idea what video mode is in all honesty. I've never seen Rikers card night although I'm aware it exists somewhere.

Thank you.... I have no idea what video mode is in all honesty. I've never seen Rikers card night although I'm aware it exists somewhere.

Holodeck. If you shoot the right ramp enough times to light holodeck then shoot the right orbit to Start mode. Chose holodeck and not points.

Holodeck. If you shoot the right ramp enough times to light holodeck then shoot the right orbit to Start mode. Chose holodeck and not points.
Ahh thank you. I always take the 25m which explains a lot.

Cheers for the videos too, I'll take a bit of time and study that.

Andy..... I'm getting closer mate.

I didn't use the last ball as the machine my son was playing but a good effort.

I only realised after hitting the ramp on multiball you have to lock the judges .... good fun and by far my best sequence of hitting shots. 👍

20200423_113429.jpg

Andy..... I'm getting closer mate.

I didn't use the last ball as the machine my son was playing but a good effort.

I only realised after hitting the ramp on multiball you have to lock the judges .... good fun and by far my best sequence of hitting shots. [emoji106]

View attachment 106017

Learn the rules, it’s way more fun and intense if you know why you’re going for certain shots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvira and the Party Monsters: 11,649,220

f35a30e53fbfc2b1ade03ecec0f7562b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster **** - one mode away from monsters of rock on ball one drain drain bastard

6F1E4730-89BD-496D-B1B1-8F2D36BED06C.jpegCBD96E5F-DC63-4C9E-8E60-8B4471BE33C7.jpeg
Then another game get to monster bash and hit one ****y target.
1F103483-6141-49A2-9C92-422FB5C55EE2.jpeg

Sorry Neil and Greg!

Just got MOR on ball 2.

It's the Debbie Harry effect :D

266, 138, 570

IMG_6746.jpg

Last edited:
Not even close to @kevlar and his 6.5million, but he did inspire me to keep going, so improved my best by 600,000, and beat Graham's previous GC on the machine (@Marble Madness), which I said I wanted to do before upgrading the code to v1.4 and wiping the high score table as a result :

TNA 4,190,525

... must try harder! :)

49813722453_324dcf6cb4_k.jpg

Sorry guys, I'm a bit of a pinball noob .... Just read the rules and realised my lotr score doesn't count!

Here is a replacement (not as good) - photo taken after 3 balls played.

IMG_20200424_200136.jpg

(Mrs Fubar subsequently declared she wasn't playing 2-player games with me anymore...)

Back
Top Bottom