What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So you've bought a NIB pinball....

Sutol

Registered
Would you use cliffys or say mylar in the shooter lane on the new playfield. Maybe even get a playfield protector for it or just leave as is and play the hell out of it?
Obviously on site it would get a lot more usage than being in a home environment but even then would you still use the different products to protect say a 7k machine?

I fitted the cliffy shooter lane protector to my IMVE the day I unboxed it but that's the only thing I did as it came with ramp protectors and mylar over the magnets from the factory. I doubt any NIB game would get enough abuse in the home env to require a full playfield protector but it comes down to personal preference as I know people fit these as well. You're not going to hurt anything by adding these things, it's whether you want to spend the cash :thumbs:

I fitted the cliffy shooter lane protector to my IMVE the day I unboxed it but that's the only thing I did as it came with ramp protectors and mylar over the magnets from the factory. I doubt any NIB game would get enough abuse in the home env to require a full playfield protector but it comes down to personal preference as I know people fit these as well. You're not going to hurt anything by adding these things, it's whether you want to spend the cash :thumbs:

I'm amazed you didn't strip it down first and give it a good clean up!:D

Back
Top Bottom