What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So you guys got me hooked

We Gone

Registered
Well after refreshing the Corvette pin I'm ready to tackle a long term project. I've had this for the last 30 years but never gotten the nerve to start on it. I'm sure I'll be asking many questions as I go, so far getting information on has been meager at best. I did find a Manuel and ring kit. It would seem there is more interest in them on your side of the pond.

imagizer.imageshack.us_v2_800x600q90_633_329Iik.jpg imagizer.imageshack.us_v2_800x600q90_910_7n8vvN.jpg

Do it man, do it!
Plenty of enthusiasm on here - we're a lot less negative and spiteful than they can be on Pinside - and there's a handful of guys with expertise who will be happy to help in many ways.

Take lots of pictures please, we love pictures here. And don't insert as thumbnails but nice and big as you do here [emoji2][emoji106][emoji14]

So does it start up, does it work?

I took the vac to it and air hose lots of dust. Plugged it up just for kicks and stood back just in case the lights work!! Waiting on the book I found on e-bay as I'm not sure where to start past cleaning. Again I'm a total newb at this.

Would it be appropriate to start a thread in shop logs on this ??

Back
Top Bottom