What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So you’ve got to isolate and can only have 1 pin.....

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Well it looks inevitable that we’re all going to get locked down in the very near future.

If you could only have access to one pin for the next 4 weeks which one would it be? Not necessarily the best pin ever but the one that’s going to keep you the most distracted until we can get out and about again.

For me I’m hoping to finally get to see the wizard modes on Metallica. Is anyone looking forward to putting in some quality time with a Gilligan’s Island?

As an aside I think I’ve got north of £500 worth of board games I’ve never played. As a family we will be trying one a day.

If it's limited to games I own, that's easy my sega star wars :)

and If I'm allowed a wish-list game, then I'd pick star-trek next gen as think that would be brill to put some serious time into.

From what already own - Metallica Premium, will keep me more than entertained.

From what I’d like to own but won’t pay the premium: Stern Jurassic Park.

I'm meant to be steering clear of all pinball for a couple of months, drs orders. So if I'm stuck inside this should keep me going15843842507322157016384310110824.jpg

I'm going to strip down one of my machines and clean it up properly if we get locked down.

Ordered some more tumbling media today just in case.

****ing hell it must be serious if Dan is doing maintenance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The missus has already asked if there’s enough paint in the garage to paint the bathroom? She’s said the windows need cleaning and the drive needs jet washing! She’s hoping to get some jobs done?........ I might have other ideas!
A49D1363-DDE6-4FEC-BAE0-9B88586ADDA3.jpeg

If I have to stay home and play pinball i hope I play better than I did tonight else that’s not gonna keep me occupied (METprem)

I’ve been trying to organise a game of headers and volleys in the park for the weekend

Will have 2 naughty boys badgering me every 5min no pinball for me lol

I think it's time to dust off the pile of unplayed video games, well that would be if I got isolated at home, more likely to get stuck in work...

simpsons-homer.jpg

I can't see them letting me work from home somehow...

certainly kicked your ass yesterday on the stream... you had zero luck on what I watched [emoji1783]

Yes indeed I really struggle with the game as my shots aren’t accurate enough and the shots are tight.

Family Guy all the way.
During lockdown I’ll be starting to bling it up so working on full plastics protector set, sideblade and mini pinball decals, some kinda speaker lights and hopefully a speaker panel refurb to take he drabness of it away.

strange as it seems it’s also mine and gabes goto pin ATM.

Yes indeed I really struggle with the game as my shots aren’t accurate enough and the shots are tight.

had a go on one at a Dublin trade show a few weeks ago, great game with a lot of nice shots to be had, must try Elvira also as it looks a lot better than first impression. Doubt there are many (if any) over here though, so will be a while yet

AFM but I think I might soon have 50 odd games all to myself for a few months

steve - social distancing. one person per machine, or if you want to get stricter. one person every other machine down the line. on a serious note. i hope people still support your venue. this whole thing is total madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom