What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what does the dragon do?

So what does the Dragon on GOT actually do? Any idea from the pics?

For me Smaug not actually doing anything apart from turning around was a real let down on the Hobbit. Do we think this one does anything more? Flapping wings?

this is Game of Thrones, right?
so presumably the dragon does a ***z on the tits of some topless bint, then stabs her and drinks the blood before breathing fire at the player.
i reckon it might flap its wings and make dragony noises.

Do you think Stern know they are 2 dragons short? Guessing the LED in the mouth lights up very brightly.

I recon the flame extends out from the mouth. Looks like a fair anamatronic rig underneath, maybe they heard the Smaug slating and went "lets show them how to do it dragon style"

It looks to me like there's a pivot point on the rig underneath it. Perhaps it moves back and forth on that point to simulate some sort of swooping or flight motion?

Looks like it is there to prevent the playfield glass from being fitted.

Looks like the wings flap (pivot on body) and also looks like it will tilt down between the two ball guides and grab a ball with that bit under the dragon in the horseshoe bit, assuming its a magnet that extends to grab the ball..

Really hope it does grab the ball. For me an "interactive" toy has to be more than just moving wings or pretending to talk. JP's T-Rex got it so right even if the dinosaur looked crap.

I actually think the Pro cab looks OK, just wish the playfield looked nicer. Roll on the Premium release

I'm going for flapping wings only. Stern hardware is just so damn ugly. Ugly screw heads, ugly decals, ugly colours. Bleurgh. Just ugly. So ugly it's making my eyes bleed.

That DUNGEONS & DRAGONS looks interesting @steve brum!

To me it looks like front lifts up !

You know like how a dragon would swoop down and land on the ground !!

Looks like the black bit under the dragon is a kicker? Same mech as the prem/le, but just not used?

Looks like 'Dead Flip' will be getting the first play on this on Monday 28th. They will be streaming over twitch and I believe it starts at 4pm Central time (which is 9pm our time)

Back
Top Bottom