What's new

So what are you looking forward to playing at the Slam?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
So looking at the current machine list I think I've never played any of the following:

Skateball
Seawitch
Back To The Future
WWF Wrestling
Cactus Canyon Continued
Austin Powers
Phantom Of The Opera
X Files

Is it really wrong that I'm most excited about finally getting to play X Files? If only someone would also bring a TMNT I'd be in heaven. Pretty sure I don't want to own one but I'd love the chance to find out.

Any particular machines on the list that others are gagging to play?

Star Trek (Stern) - played this a few times in Manchester at Replay, only have positive memories
ACDC - the row of six of them will be fantastic if they all start a game in the same song at the same time
The Rolling Stones (Stern) - never seen since the slam 2 ?3 years ago so i want to give it another try
Bram Stoker's Dracula - the one game i sold that i miss the most
Skateball - never played
Seawitch - never played
Spiderman - love it
Aerobatics - never played
Cactus Canyon Continued - never played with the new code
No Good Gofers - love it
Austin Powers - never played
X Files - i want to be there when John gets to play it the first time, it will be priceless
Phantom Of The Opera - never played

oh, and of course The Matrix and Captain Nemo if they make it along, and Full Throttle likewise, and Mustang likewise if they are there. new games always good fun

and Godzilla if Nick's one makes it there

Donkey Kong - stone cold classic, my favourite arcade video game
Mr Do - i played this continuously on my game boy for years on end, love it

I am looking forward to playing the "Hold a bag of Bacon Bugles up in front of Will and then RUN" game. Those who were there will never forget :D

I am looking forward to playing the "Hold a bag of Bacon Bugles up in front of Will and then RUN" game. Those who were there will never forget :D

I would forgo the calories for the bacon bugles of joy

I'm looking forward to playing some of my own games!! I've collected Elektra, Robocop and Mousin Around but can't bring them into the house as its up for sale!! The Slam may be my first chance to play them.

Back
Top Bottom