What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow

I feel I am going to get shot here but what the L. Is there a way to turn it off, it was good for the first few minutes but as I cant ski on it would love the option to mute / turn off/ Melt with a flame thrower :cool:

I feel I am going to get shot here but what the L. Is there a way to turn it off, it was good for the first few minutes but as I cant ski on it would love the option to mute / turn off/ Melt with a flame thrower :cool:
It's an option in the Customise button at the top, else turn light mode on!

Well that is bizarre. I've spent the last hour reading through unread posts. Didn't notice the snow.

Now I've seen this thread, I see it and it's annoying me.

I need a new brain

Wow, no snow here (iphone) but just discovered the ‘light’mode. I’ve been so long in the dark, I’m not sure which I prefer.

The snow doesn't appear on mobile, i had to switch to desktop mode to see it

just found the snow! Christmas has officially started (doesn't snow on the iPhone but does on the computer!)
Also just found out that the snow is directable, if you move your curser left and right the snow changes direction, Hours of fun (Well a few moments)
Great stuff thanks @Paul

Back
Top Bottom