What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Snackbar Mod & Open Sign

Postage Update

8 mods posted out today - 1 x Aus, 1 x Canada, 2 x UK, 4 x USA

Just some info when you get your package - the price tag on the box does not reflect the full cost paid as the insurance component is not captured on the box - if in doubt I can show you the receipt

expect delivery anywhere from 1 week to 6 weeks - depends on express and standard shipping.

Update 9-9-20

- Starting units 17-26 - accessories at this point as still waiting on 3d printed parts caught up in covid travel delays

- I just sent out a email to the next 9 people (1 person getting 2 units) requesting addresses and selecting their postage option. Please reply soon.

- For the people on the list in positions 27-50 please be patient, if I have confirmed you prior you are still on the list.

cheers

Jady

Last edited:
Email received and responded to. This is like Santa letting me know he is making my presents. :clap:

Damn how did I miss this thread, the last ever run :(

Oh well only thing for it lurk in the hope someone drops out.

Update 21-9-20
- have finished and assembled all plates for the rest of the full production run
- ordered the snackbar tops ( x 20) but sadly stuck in covid travel so far 3 1/2 weeks
- signage parts being made for the full production run
- half the lighting is in stock and almost the full remaining production run lighting (almost as I bought out everything in stock from comet 4-5 weeks ago) is still in freight.
I did estimate next run of 10 ready by end of Oct - I will miss that date due to covid freight delays - please bare with me, sorry.
Jady

Update 21-9-20
- have finished and assembled all plates for the rest of the full production run
- ordered the snackbar tops ( x 20) but sadly stuck in covid travel so far 3 1/2 weeks
- signage parts being made for the full production run
- half the lighting is in stock and almost the full remaining production run lighting (almost as I bought out everything in stock from comet 4-5 weeks ago) is still in freight.
I did estimate next run of 10 ready by end of Oct - I will miss that date due to covid freight delays - please bare with me, sorry.
Jady
No worries buddy, we arn't going anywhere.

Update 30-9-20

all the parts have finally arrived for the next run of 10 units so tapping holes and painting will start over the next few days and these all going well will be ready in about 2 weeks. In addition have enough for the following run of 10 except for lighting from Comet Pinball - been 6 weeks covid mail waiting for parts but reckon it will be here in the next 2-4 weeks.

The next 20 should run pretty good as long as the weather is nice for painting.

thanks for your patience and chat soon.

Jady

hey @davro-one , I happened to only checked on yours this afternoon and noticed that. Unfortunately due to covid and high postal service use around the world - it causes delays and I give people a warning of the 2-8 week shipping for the standard option. It's been in travel for about 30 days, but I will inquire with the postal service on Tuesday next week (as we are Friday night here now and Monday is a public holiday) but I am sure they will say come back after the 6-8 week period - but I will try and let you know via a PM.

I just got 20 more Snack Bar tops that took 5 weeks from the US taking 2 weeks to leave the US, were in Hong Kong for 2 weeks, 1 week in WA, Australia.

I also have a Comet Pinball lighting order at 6 weeks and still waiting and my last order from them took 8 weeks - sadly just the times.

Lastly make sure you follow up any calls as another UK buyer was stung with import taxes and they had 7 days to pay otherwise it would be returned back to me in Aus via sea mail.

My apologies for the delays - nothing worse than buying something and having to wait.

Last edited:
For anyone waiting for their turn to get their mod - this is what I gave to all the European buyers in the last batch and batch coming up - dollars are Aussie Dollars and I charge just the postal rate + approx $1.50 for the Aus Post Cardboard Box to the buyers.

Attachments

• screen-capture.png
    screen-capture.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
hey @davro-one , I happened to only checked on yours this afternoon and noticed that. Unfortunately due to covid and high postal service use around the world causes delays and gave people warnings of the 3-6 week shipping standard. It's been in travel for about 30 days, but I will inquire with the postal service on Tuesday next week (as we are Friday night here now and Monday is a public holiday) but I am sure they will say come back after the 6 week period - but will try and let you know via a PM.

I just got 20 more Snack Bar tops that were in Hong Kong for 2 weeks, 1 week in WA, Australia.

I also have a Comet Pinball lighting order at 6 weeks and still waiting and my last order from them took 8 weeks - sadly just the times.

Lastly make sure you followup any calls as another UK buyer was stung with import taxes and they had 7 days to pay otherwise it would be returned back to me in Aus.

My apologies for the delays - nothing worse than buying something and having to wait.
I’ve had no calls from HMRC and I can tell you that they don’t return after 7 days - more like 28 !

Hopefully it will turn up

Payment request sent out to 3 x Pinballinfo members today, and once payment comes through your mod will be sealed up and sent next week (Saturday here in Aus now)

- next batch of 10 units will start this week but none of these are for any Pinballinfo guys,
- and Matt yours are priority in the run after

Yep and mine still hasn’t arrived , people don’t pay by PayPal friends and insure . Personally I wish I hadn’t bothered with this mod !

Hi @davro-one, I am sorry it has taken awhile and I know what it is like as I'm at 8.5 weeks for comet lighting for the rest of the mods. I also know that when you buy something you are excited to get it and the delay is never nice.

I never twist anyone's arm to buy a mod but I am a little offended in the pm saying you were told I was good for for the mod - but implied I am a rip off merchant. Definitely not my style and I have never have one go missing.

As per our pm's I put in a international enquiry on the 9th Oct and within 8hrs it started to move again and stopped and it is in the British Mail Service and still around but we are in covid and I warn everyone before payment and give them the option for insurance etc. I placed a international enquiry and notified you on the 9th and they said to give them 2 weeks and they will get back to me and then they put a bomb under them.

2 attachments
- one is your tracking (note - did not include your details)
- one is the postage option I give everyone and it is up to people what they chose and I state the travel can be 2-8 weeks

Lastly Aus Post said that express post ensures it leaves Aus fast and gets to your with in 1-2 weeks BUT you might be hit with a import tax?

edit - had added USA postage costs, now have UK and USA. Also I only charge cost + box cost if any wants to check me

Attachments

• screen-capture-1.png
    screen-capture-1.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • UK psyment option.png
    UK psyment option.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
  • USA payment Options.png
    USA payment Options.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Also for anyone that does not trust me, like the message I sent to the guys today they can bail at any time and they have not invested a cent as yet.

I’ll be honest jady your response probably tells everyone that they should insure - I have never said nor would I say that your a con artist / rip off merchant what ever - I have advised that they should insure and pay you via good not friend and family so should like my case the goods get lost then they have a conduit to recoup fees !

That’s all , now I’d say your over the top response will allow them to make their own minds - the track doc you sent me hasn’t moved for weeks !

Swinks has got a multi year history of being solid to his word @davro-one. Postal delays are rife at the moment, everyone who is sending stuff especially internationally is having problems. Bit unfair to lay these delays at his door.

@davro-one the screen shot above shows my inquiry date and shows that it moved 3 different departments (but looks to be in the same site) in one day a week and 2 days ago - I can't help the British Post Office delays but know that I will not forgot about you until we know it is delivered or confirmed lost. Make sure to also take any calls in case they are holding for a customs payment.

As for postage options - I give people options for their piece of mind.

I've had customs letters go missing recently becuase RoyalMail are prioritising parcels over letters. My postie said I was lucky to get recent letters due to this, others have reported the same. Calling them is a better tactic.

I get your frustrations Davro-one but it does look like Swinks is trying to demonstrate he is actively helping where he can and hasn’t forgotten your case.
Sending stuff in the UK is really messed up at the moment and next day is become next week.
I really hope this finds it way to you soon. I will be taking your advice to insure.

I think it's the tone of your response that is eliciting these replies. The world is in chaos. Be patient.
You welcome to read what you want into my tone of post -however as previously stated if your considering buying one of these mods then take the insurance option that jady offers !!

I can see mine has already left the hands of the Aus service and is now on its way to the UK.
Very excited about this now.

My snack bar mod arrived yesterday after a small delay with customs, coupled with the move your snack bar mod from @stumblor this is a superb addition.
Thank you @swinks for a mod which actually looks like it should have been part of the game originally.

Back
Top Bottom