mods (27-36) are curing and will have decals and lighting installed this weekend. I have sent a heads up email to those people just now, so expect a final tally sheet sent this weekend. Once paid they will be ready to post out early next week.
mods (37-46) have started - holes tapped, and undercoating started, all lighting has arrived and signage assembled. I have sent a heads up email to those people just now to watch for a pm with more info early next week. Aiming to have these ready to send out end of November to hopefully arrive by Xmas / New Years ????.
mods (47-56) + very last no:57 is for me for keeps sake - aim to have finished by Christmas - will send a email so you know that you are not forgotten.
10 mods (No: 27-36) finished, tested and ready for packing, with another 10 (No: 37-46) with undercoating started.
I will send out payment info in the next day to the 10 people getting these.
- Mods 37-46 - 2 coats of blue on the top left to go (all going well) and then 7 days of curing before decals and final assembly.
- future mod owners of No:37-46 would of got there pm of postage options and request for final postage details in the last hour - please respond in the next 5 days otherwise you risk be bumped.
If you no longer want the mod - no worries - there are lots of people keen - please just let me know, thanks.
- Final messages sent out to future owners of No:37-46 for postage options, addresses etc
- No:37-46 are curing for a few more days before applying decals and final assembly
- final signage assembly - completed 10 of the 21 units
look out for payment requests in 3-4 days, and then I am on to the last 11 units with my goal to finish a few days before Christmas.