What's new

Smallest car to fit a pinball in?

newdos

Site Supporter
Alias
Newdos
Hi All,

Looking to know which cars (ie the smallest so my daughter can use it when i'm not pin shifting) will fit a pinball in with the head folded - obviously with back seats down.

cheers Kev

I don't know the smallest car but a Honda Jazz does the trick, hence why a few of us have made sure there is one in the motor fleet at home. :)

I don't know the smallest car but a Honda Jazz does the trick, hence why a few of us have made sure there is one in the motor fleet at home. :)
Hi Calimori - really just with headed folded and not unbolted ?

I haven't tried with mine yet but we loaded TAF and CFTBL into Dan's, head folded. B/W go in no problem.
@cooldan can explain which one didn't fit without head loosened as he had fun with something bought off GrizZ.

Both out MK VI golf and A3 wont take a pin without the head coming off :(

However my old fiesta (mk iv) gobbled up a bally motordome like a geordie eating a pie.

like a geordie eating a pie.

:clap:

SnS.JPG

this is the only pin that ever needed the head loosening, a Jazz is highly recommended.

mind you, that car that @Gaz Shiells had that we loaded WWF into was at least as good, in that one it didn't even touch the sides. is that the Audi, Gaz? i thought it was a Vauxhall?

The one which swallowed the WWFRR was a Citroen Picasso.

The smallest car I've ever fit a pin in, without removing the head was an audi A2 with the back seats removed.

I've a Chrysler Grand Voyager which I can highly recommend if you gve a large family and want to also move large items.

The stow'n'go system is excellent as all the seats fold flat into the floor very quickly and easily. Transported numerous settees an cabinets in it and it's great for holidays as it handles suitcases and family members easily plus the DVD/Bluray player and dual screens come in very handy on long journeys. Even has hdmi ports in the back on the newer models.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Don't get an Alfa spider, can't get much more than a bag of pinballs into it

Wife's pt cruiser has no problems taking a pin

Martin (pinball news) maintains a database of cars that take pins, don't have a link at mo but I'm sure someone will oblige shortly

Thanks guys useful so far - need a car where I don't have to rip the seats out though!!!! just fold down as daughter needs to use on no pin days!!!!

Cheers Kev

Had a IJ delivered years ago in an A class Merc. Couldn't believe it when it turned up

Honda Jazz is the best of the small cars I've seen for fitting in a pin

i have been advocating jazz as a pin mover for years.mine is an 02.folded down pins fits all bar sys80b and sys3gottliebs . Fits separated pins even a pin2k,just ask paul.good mpg and build quality.newr ones have an extra half inch or so height

I'll admit it does look like a cut-n-shut, but it's a lot of room for not much cash.

I wonder is a skoda fabia estate would gobble it up... just thinking about one for my next car.

Go to the showroom with a tape measure and check it out, but I'd guess probably not.

We've got the Skoda Octavia estate and it's an excellent car with a massive boot, but a pinball folded down will not go through the rear door, it just isn't high enough.

Back
Top Bottom