What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted SM or IM wanted

Rus121

Site Supporter
As title suggests. If anyone has either of these they want to shift, let me know. :thumbs:

How about a swap for a while? I've got a mint spiderman. I've got a van. And I don't live far away! I don't want to sell it. I quite fancy any of yours. In this order....Tron, BSD, JM, NF. You never know...I might learn to live without it!

This could be interesting. Could you part with Tron for a while Rus?
I could sense withdrawal symptoms before it went out the door.!!

I love fast, brutal games (my current games are all super fast and/or brutal to play) so IM would be the one to have. Sadly however, its not for me, but a well heeled friend who is sick of playing his LOTR over and over and needs another reliable Stern to quench his new pin desire.

I told him about IM being brutal, but he's all for it. Who knows, perhaps he will not like the gameplay and offer it to me in quick order. Muahahahaaa. I've been contacted by a member here for an IM so it looks like thats where this purchase is heading.

PS: Tron has not moved from the hallowed ground its dwells on since the day it arrived back in '11. If i try, i fear the world coming off its axis and my turds digitizing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom