What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SM on ebay

jonathan

Site Supporter
Don't know if this is the same bloke who bought mine last year but be wary as

he's used my pictures and my write up from the original auction. It's also

priced 600quid more than he paid for it if it is the same pin.

So those pics are of it in your house...not his? Why would someone do that :confused: It's not hard to take some pics

Yeah, all 3 of them are in my garage. Even the write up is a copy and paste job. It reads like he's put all the mods on when it was bloody me!

Would never pay £3500 for an SM so he won't be getting my dollar, £2900 for a mint HUO sounds better, don't know where the £3500 camp has just emerged from, 2 in so many weeks, neither sold though don't think, just more examples of people asking silly money and not selling, don't get it:confused: , start it at a pound and let it do it's thing, there are about 10 used machines on ebay ATM which are ridiculously priced with no bids on them and probably won't get any either, WHY?? doesn't do anything for the hobby just makes people look the other way.

I don't get it either, there have also been a few games that bear no resemblance to their descriptions.

What about this then?? Trouble is that other sellers base their perceived value on listings like these.........taken SS off my wishlist as I am no longer prepared to chase them
sad-1.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCARED-ST...perated_MJ&hash=item2eb8fa3a56#ht_1221wt_1206

You can pretty much halve Marc's prices to get a true reflection of their price though

Replay' date=' post: 1688349 said:
What about this then?? Trouble is that other sellers base their perceived value on listings like these.........taken SS off my wishlist as I am no longer prepared to chase them
sad-1.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCARED-ST...perated_MJ&hash=item2eb8fa3a56#ht_1221wt_1206

When I bought my TZ from a local dealer guy about 5 years ago - he also had 3 (!!) SS sitting in his garage, along with multiple other games. Could have had my pick of any of the SS for well under a grand :eek:

How things have changed ..... <reaches for pipe and slippers>
rolleyes-1.gif

GrizZ' date=' post: 1688357 said:
When I bought my TZ from a local dealer guy about 5 years ago - he also had 3 (!!) SS sitting in his garage, along with multiple other games. Could have had my pick of any of the SS for well under a grand :eek:

How things have changed ..... <reaches for pipe and slippers>
rolleyes-1.gif

We need a "bygone days" forum
tongue-1.png

Its a catch 22 though isn't it. Without getting new people into pins then Stern probably would be bust by now and JJP wouldn't exist. However, as interest in pinball is getting bigger it naturally pushes the prices up for the older pins they have never owned.

Back
Top Bottom