What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam

I

IvanM

Hi hi,

Huge thanks to all involved in organizing the South Coast Slam.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was fantastic to be there and get to play sooo many machines and meet some nice people to boot!

Hopefully I'll get to some other meets this year too. (Looks promising as my wife and lad also had a great time on Saturday and want to go to more!)

Cheers,

IvanM

Yeah, a massive thanks to all involved for arranging it, it must be a massive stress trying to sort out something that big. I was only there on the sat and didn't have time to play everything I wanted but still had an awesome day. The bank of BK2Ks was brilliant. I definitely want one, just have to find some space and sneak it past the wife.

I can still hear the BK2Ks ringing out in my head, haunting me.... :suspect: Not sure I could have one in the house without going mad.

Calimori' date=' post: 1692598 said:
I can still hear the BK2Ks ringing out in my head, haunting me.... :suspect: Not sure I could have one in the house without going mad.

Tell me about it :mad:

Yours truly recorded on camera giving my opinion on the BK2K lineup ....... "Oh if I ever hear that f*cking music again"
biggrin-1.png
Actually love the game and sound ....but not for 2 days solid

I was going to say that must have really messed your head up, your tent was so close. After a while, I could hear it from anywhere in the hall and even in the car on the way home.

Try spending all of Sat next to the AC/DC machine.

I like AC/DC or did before Sat. plus some bugger kept turning the volume up so we got blitzed all day.

The start of the day was great, listening to AC/DC , but as the day wore on it was getting pretty bad towards the end.

The joys of reffing the NBA.

[QUOTE The bank of BK2Ks was brilliant. I definitely want one, just have to find some space and sneak it past the wife.][/QUOTE]

And sure enough a BK2K turns up on Ebay tonight.... :suspect:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200747721...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1226

Yes, I'm guilty (as always) of cranking up the volume on mine at the show, (along with the owners of a couple of the others I suspect). No Biff, I didn't end up blowing up the sound board, despite your dire warnings!

Several times I went back to have a rematch against "The Black Knight" to find all six games were in use. The sound then was totally awesome, plus having the red light shining down from the wall really made the BK2K bank something quite different from the rest of the show. Strangely enough, it always seemed to be the same crowd playing them...
biggrin-1.png

The bk2k alley was my sole refuge on Saturday from the turmoil of fixing things - I got to spend a precious 45 mins late afternoon soley camped down there - and hell - I enjoyed the ramped up sound - best sounding pin ever

Back
Top Bottom