What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam 2012 Pics thread....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Stick your pics in here - lets try to get em all in here!!!!

Insert the pics as Thumbnails tho please - else all the pics will be too big for the thread....

[attachment=589:IMG_3990.JPG]

Just home after another 11 hours of moving machines :eek: ......... 5 day epic drawing to an end
biggrin-1.png
Flipping knackered ... but god it was worth it. The only machines left to move are mine ...which are currently in a holding pattern in my backroom --see below. Sod moving them down the Shack tonight - food , beer and sofa await.

Stupid bloody hobby
wink-1.png

I'll post more Slam thoughts later when I can think straight.

View attachment 627

Here's a vid walkthrough I took on Sunday, quality isn't the best as it was using my iphone and I was a bit hungover from Sat night and had the shakes
biggrin-1.png

Took a few pics as well, again quality not amazing.....stupid iphone camera :mad:

[attachment=581:IMG_0753.jpg]

Cool pics so far guys, could everyone that has pictures send them to me? I want to put together a definitive collection of video and images on one video ( no snipes about the last uk pinball show please gents lol ) also any walk throughs as well... On disk would be sweet drop me a line and I will send you my address

Cheers

Will

Back
Top Bottom