What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Size Matters - new HD Pin2DMD 256x64 - Building again!

You can have 1 for £80 if you want EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, just edited that. You should be careful with your number on a public forum as the bots will harvest it and share sell it, then you will get every scam going. PM'ing David your number would be safer, or chat via PM.

Was thinking that it's also posted on the dmds for sale thread too.. Should probably be deleted from there also

How are these coming along? I ordered a few months ago on the website but waiting for an invoice.

I have pestered Davey enough impatiently waiting 😀.

How are these coming along? I ordered a few months ago on the website but waiting for an invoice.

I have pestered Davey enough impatiently waiting 😀.

I’ve had a look at the order spreadsheet and you are down for a Lord Of The Rings. (Nice!)
Your order is pretty close to the active orders :D

I’ve had a look at the order spreadsheet and you are down for a Lord Of The Rings. (Nice!)
Your order is pretty close to the active orders :D
Thanks for the update. The waiting is the hardest part…ha!

Im curious. How is the front acrylic attached to the main, wood dmd surround?

Asking because in the past I have used a cling like vinyl glare guard for dmds. It really cut the glare on the glass. Hoping to use that in this one but dont want to mess anything up if I have to disassemble.

Any info is appreciated. Certainly not a rush. Thanks again.

Matt

Thanks for the update. The waiting is the hardest part…ha!

Im curious. How is the front acrylic attached to the main, wood dmd surround?

Asking because in the past I have used a cling like vinyl glare guard for dmds. It really cut the glare on the glass. Hoping to use that in this one but dont want to mess anything up if I have to disassemble.

Any info is appreciated. Certainly not a rush. Thanks again.

Matt

Personally if glare is a problem for you I would use something more like this:

Still posting out XL displays weekly. Contact @stumblor to get your name on the list.

Shipping next week… 👌🏻

IMG_5762.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom