What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sited Pinballs 1-2 Tables

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Hi all,

I am slowly getting details in about sited games in the wild and updating the sited pinball section of the website. I’m not trying to be pinformer - but add a level of detail pinforner doesn’t - I’m setting up a spreadsheet to call sites every six months to validate the games are still on site to keep it relevant.

If you happen across any in the wild please DM me or contact me via the site - I just need basic information such as location, game, price, condition and rating out of five for that site. Of course a picture is op please.

As I say I will maintain this myself to keep it relevant and archive old games.

All the very best - James

Would it not be better to just update pinformer with the info ?

Appreciate the effort you are going to but I don’t see the point of all the offsite linking either

It's a fair point @BigIan and Pinformer does have some good information, but I was going for more detail, shiny pictures and to be honest more up to date information with a validation that pinformer doesn't offer.

Maybe I am mad :p

No doubt you are mad 😂

I guess no hassle, worth updating pinformer also. Loads of people have been using if for years. Just not sure all the dilution is a good thing that’s all

It's a fair point @BigIan and Pinformer does have some good information, but I was going for more detail, shiny pictures and to be honest more up to date information with a validation that pinformer doesn't offer.

I think the pinside map (which has arguably better data in a lot of cases) allows for photos as well?

Back
Top Bottom