What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site donations

Kram2

Registered
Any other way I can make a site donation other than through PayPal ? My PayPal account is currently limited so they are dead to me as far as I’m concerned

want to offer on here my final pinbal bits and pieces

Any other way I can make a site donation other than through PayPal ? My PayPal account is currently limited so they are dead to me as far as I’m concerned

want to offer on here my final pinbal bits and pieces
Will drop you a message @Kram2.....

Used notes, non consecutive Serials under the kitchen sink in a crumped paper bag also work ;) :D

Yeah same issue here. It's been like that since I've been here to be honest.

Every time I go to put donations over the years then it's impossible through them for me for whatever reason so I just give up.

Ebay's probably the only place I see Paypal but that's always good in the rare times I use Ebay.

Do a bank transfer for a score?

Can't you just pay through PayPal with a card without logging in? You used to be able to do that.

Can't you just pay through PayPal with a card without logging in? You used to be able to do that.

Yeah usually it would but it's in a loop, so you can't even reset password or anything like that.

It would take a paid phone call to them to sort it out but I don't use paypal if can help it because to be Frank I don't agree with their practices and fees.

Doesn't matter shop I use, whether ebay or whatever it will work but it never has here.

Yeah usually it would but it's in a loop, so you can't even reset password or anything like that.

It would take a paid phone call to them to sort it out but I don't use paypal if can help it because to be Frank I don't agree with their practices and fees.

Doesn't matter shop I use, whether ebay or whatever it will work but it never has here.
If you drop me a PM Dave i'm sure you could Transfer to me and I can put it in the kitty on your behalf (and credit your account somehow!)....

If you drop me a PM Dave i'm sure you could Transfer to me and I can put it in the kitty on your behalf (and credit your account somehow!)....

Alright nice one, appreciate it.

Not even trying to sell anything, just giving a bit back because if it wasn't for this place existing I wouldn't have got so many parts and add on the data hosting fees when I'm uploading quite a few images lately.

Back
Top Bottom