What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site colour themes...

Which theme colour do you prefer?? You can pick only one...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Guys and girls.

As mentioned in a thread previously, i had the impression that some people prefered darker colours on the site, others prefer lighter colours.

So this is a poll to quickly gauge what people would prefer...

Style 1 is a darker theme
dark.jpg

Style 2 is a lighter theme
light.jpg

Style 3 is an Alternative theme altogether...
alternative.jpg

I was thinking the dark and light personally since you have the two options and they are the same kind of theme, however they do match and go together.

However this is your board - be quick though since this poll closes at midnight!! :D

Cheers
Paul

I hasten to add that once these are picked we will be sticking with them for a while - I know people don't like change (I'm trying to lesson the amount of changes here now and only ADD enhancements), and nor do I since it means a lot of work on the back end here!!!

You'd probably like this one as well then...

Blimey, would need a torch to read that one !

Only one vote in it at the moment, c'mon people go dark and save me squinting... (well semi-dark).

It's just a case of compatibility. Between major revisions of software, Artists come and go if they have gone then they don't update their themes, and they dont work properly with the new releases.

There will be multi themes for you to choose from over the coming few weeks... :)

Back
Top Bottom