What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Simpsons pinball party

What's the going price for a working TSSP these days? last one I seen sell sold for about £4,000 - does that sound about right?

Last edited:
What's the going price for a working TSSP? I might know someone who is selling one.
What's the going price for a working TSSP these days? last one I seen sell sold for about £4,000 - does that sound about right?

All depends on condition I guess, one sold for £3k not so long ago on here, I have offered £3800 for one which is the maximum I would goto and it would need to be nice.

I paid £3,800 for mine and it is very nice . But I’ve since put a colour lcd display in (Which is great in this ) so I’m hoping a very nice one with one of those is over £4K

TSSP needs a colour DMD so would happily pay more for one with it done. As an ex site UK skill post machine with original DMD the price needs to be closer to 3k than 4

Had fguy a long time. Was at the first northern lights event and had done 25 events since and 2 site stints. Very reliable game. TSSP now in its place.

20200726_142804-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom