What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Silverstone F1 2023 - Various Tickets - Launch Party, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Fenny

Site Supporter
Alias
Fenny
UPDATED / Trades or Sales.

What have you for trade that I may find useful such as:
  • Invisiglass (For latest Stern)
  • Stern Spike 2 shaker motor
  • Flipper fans - for Stern
  • Ball boxes
  • Set of latest Stern Metal Work for powder coating
  • Powered coating services
  • Godzilla mods
  • Cash
  • Other interesting items that I can hoard and may never use even if non pinball related (within reason.........)
As of 30/6 I have left:

6 * Thursday Launch Party - Adult
6 * Thursday entry - Adult
2 * Friday General Admission - Adult
2 * Saturday General Admission - Adult
1 * Saturday General Admission - Child under 11 (must be accompanied by ticket holding adult)
1 * Sunday General Admission - Child under 11 (must be accompanied by ticket holding adult)

Note - does not include any grandstand access on any day or anything else such as parking .

If purchasing payment via Paypal Friends and Family or other direct arrangement with me if I know you.

Silverstone has gone digital finally, bit like Pinball..... so tickets are simple to transfer directly to you via email now.

Simply download the Silverstone Tickets app to your phone, set up the account using the email address you wish to have me send you the tickets on.
You pay / make a trade with me, I send the ticket to your email address from the app, you accept the ticket within 24 hours - job done; the tickets will be in your app.

Any questions or offers of trades drop me a PM

Cheers

Last edited:
UPDATED / Trades or Sales.

What have you for trade that I may find useful such as:
  • Invisiglass (For latest Stern)
  • Stern Spike 2 shaker motor
  • Flipper fans - for Stern
  • Ball boxes
  • Set of latest Stern Metal Work for powder coating
  • Powered coating services
  • Godzilla mods
  • Cash
  • Other interesting items that I can hoard and may never use even if non pinball related (within reason.........)
As of 30/6 I have left:

6 * Thursday Launch Party - Adult
6 * Thursday entry - Adult
2 * Friday General Admission - Adult
2 * Saturday General Admission - Adult
1 * Saturday General Admission - Child under 11 (must be accompanied by ticket holding adult)
1 * Sunday General Admission - Child under 11 (must be accompanied by ticket holding adult)

Note - does not include any grandstand access on any day or anything else such as parking .

If purchasing payment via Paypal Friends and Family or other direct arrangement with me if I know you.

Silverstone has gone digital finally, bit like Pinball..... so tickets are simple to transfer directly to you via email now.

Simply download the Silverstone Tickets app to your phone, set up the account using the email address you wish to have me send you the tickets on.
You pay / make a trade with me, I send the ticket to your email address from the app, you accept the ticket within 24 hours - job done; the tickets will be in your app.

Any questions or offers of trades drop me a PM

Cheers
Bump as updated with other tickets / options to trade instead of paying cash - consider either

Back
Top Bottom