What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sid the Sloth mod for TAF :)

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Someone's attempt at my TAF bear ended up like Sid the Sloth :), listed on ebay, same guy has a listing stating he can duplicate other peoples mods to order and has just purchased one of my WH20 skull mountains, mmm, it has already been copyrighted, there will be a lawsuit if he goes anywhere near that baby ;)

beara.jpg sd.jpg
bear9a.jpg

Last edited:
Some of his other mods look quite shocking in quality as well. Just looked at Lurch :s

Also looked at his White Water Grizzly Bear - looks like he's bought one of yours and fitted it to his machine and then took pictures to use in his advert to sell his rough looking clone.

His clone has a dark area behind the ears which doesn't show up on the one fitted to his machine.

I deliberately left the eyes unchanged on the Grizzly as I thought they would look silly lit up (don't really like selling ornaments) but felt it worked better in this case, obviously each to their own, thing with the TAF bear mod it needs to be mounted on an adjustable bracket (like mine ;)) which allows you to raise the nose angle otherwise it will look like Frank Bruno in a Mike Tyson fight in no time when that ball makes contact with the snout.

What a buffoon he really is. That looks soooo ****e. Your skull mountain mod is frickin great. Last thing you need is this fool making a hash of it. Take him to the cleaners bro

If your gonna rip people's stuff off why didn't he just take a mold of it instead of sculpting something with a form of trunk / proboscis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:At least there's a record on here if those mountains start appearing anywhere apart from Pinballdecals.com or from my shop ;)

Back
Top Bottom