What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your games room.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
Did a area get set up for people to post up pic's of there pride and joy ? Also there are some real cool games rooms out there with some real cool stuff in. Would be great to have its own section that people could admire other peoples games and the place they are kept.
smile-1.png

Yup - Gallery will be on it's way - as soon as it's built. From general discussions it should be around a month at the most...

i have to laugh - User "albums" are on, and have been for the last 2 nights... no-one's used them yet
wink-1.png

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678388 said:
OK - I finally snapped some pics tonight and chucked em in a User Album ....The GrizZ Shack
biggrin-1.png

I'll add some 'gone but not forgotten' (except Demo Man :mad:) pin pics when I dig em out.

I like the light effect you have in your games room, no wonder you could spend so long in that tent at the slam. :confused:

Serious nice games room , or shack.
smile-1.png

replicas' date=' post: 1678396 said:
I like the light effect you have in your games room, no wonder you could spend so long in that tent at the slam. :confused:

Serious nice games room , or shack.
smile-1.png

Why thankyou
smile-1.png
The light is mostly just the machine lights, Addams has blue led strip to illuminate the cloud and blue cold cathodes on the rear of the backbox. Dimmable uplighter on each wall. Twinkly lights etc. Have a row of directional bright spots which I have on when need to work on a game.

Back
Top Bottom