What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Shoot Again' Pinball doc

I read about it a while ago - I think it was when i'd started going nuts searching for documentaries about retro gaming and pinball. I managed to track down King of Kong, Indie Game, Tilt and Special When Lit. All great to watch and then I heard about this one which has been rumbling on for a while.

So far as I can make out it's still in production but they were stunned by just how long it takes to get all of the interview arranged and the footage shot. Then of course the fun of editing it all together starts.

Looking forward to it though when it finally get's released.

Oi Grizz, you forgot to mention the most famous one of all....!!! :rolleyes:

Shall I enlighten the readers?

oh and although not long enough to be a feature film - don't forget the excellent @bartron in action...

:rofl:

Oi Grizz, you forgot to mention the most famous one of all....!!! :rolleyes:

Shall I enlighten the readers?

:D Haha ....... I believe the hours and hours of footage still exist at Will HQ. Chances of it ever seeing the light of day .............:rolleyes:

Enjoyed seeing that again, spotted my T Shirt, Poibug, my Dirty Harry, Koi , a young thinner Tom O'Hare :D

Back
Top Bottom