What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipping to France/Europe.

Spadge

Registered
Hi all, I had some interest on one of my pins from a chap in France, which appears legit (the only one I'd move currently).

I originally thought I'd do a ferry trip and make a weekend of it with the Mrs. However it seems the costs and an overnight crossing has somewhat put me off.

So with that in mind, has anyone shipped to France/Europe, was it OK and what were the costs/times?

Thanks in advance.

Do you want to try Shiply? An auction website for shipping company to bid on your job. Think others have used them before.

Agreed but no one seems interested in my GNR. Its taking space in my room! I'd prefer it stayed locally. Mind you it depends on the offer and circumstances etc.

Good luck with the sale. I'd probably recommend DSV too; they're one of our rivals but their coverage is bigger than ours and they seem more willing to work with small consignments like this.

Do you want to try Shiply? An auction website for shipping company to bid on your job. Think others have used them before.

If you do use Shiply, mention that you can put it on a pallet if required. Some couriers and freight companies treat palleted and unpalleted loads completely differently. I've used shiply a few times before and got better quotes when i tagged on the 'can put on pallet if required'

Cheers
Ian

Would be a shame for GNR to leave the country, not many of those about. Wouldn't mind one myself, how much was it again?

Yeah, not pushed it so much because 2 on ebay took a while and sales seem slow at the mo. This option came out of the blue and he's a big GNR fan came via pinball owners site so at least he's a pinhead.

£4700, its got a almost £1000 of extras (colour dmd, invisiglass, gizmo led do-da, fidelity 10" sub and speakers, quality leds and is in generally v.good nick). Got a euro price already agreed. Also has signed topper with GNR plectrum collection (was on when I got it). I bought the machine on a whim in scotland when i was buying TOTAN so its not hugely personal to me. Comes with original DMD, sound card/power card (faulty) as it's got a rottendog power card in.

Back
Top Bottom