What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shed Find Down Under

I take it I need to register to see the thread? Good to see these old machines being saved and brought back to life, doesn't matter if they are cabs or pins just to see them rescued is great \o/

Let's think ourself pretty lucky that we don't have these critters making houses in our stored pinball machines.

Attachments

• MaggiePinball008.jpg
    MaggiePinball008.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 16
Also these guy have taken on a up hill job to get all the maachines to a fully working condition.
Good on them it would have been so easy to break them up for parts but instead they have said all machines will be fixed up to there once fully working condition. even the ones without a base will be fixed up (six of them had no base it had rotted away) . How do you like the look of this Creech ?
MaggiePinball016.jpg

That is scarey how bad they can get so good on them for fixing them up. That Creech looks awful, how bad are the pcbs if the wood has seen that much moisture and heat?

It doesn't look that bad, it's just a bit of wood with scraped paint, and some rusted metal. Surely the pf is the main bit to worry about, and the game specific stuff like ramps and hologram.

Looks no worse than the safe cracker that Scottish bloke rescued from a skip or whatever. I'd take it on if I had the time, it's free, right?

Back
Top Bottom