What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shadow sanctum playfield repair pics

chris platt

Registered
hello..............just thought i would post a repair before and after pic or two of a shadow playfield repair for keith off the group..its not finished yet but im pleased how its going...
chris...

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0147.JPG
    IMG_0147.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0145.JPG
    IMG_0145.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4450.jpeg
    IMG_4450.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 92
Did you colour match the grey, airbrush the whole area and then waterslide decal the text?

thanks for the comments guys......yes aaron,,pretty much...the grey has gone slightly darker after a clear coat but it looks fine and the customer was fully aware of this ..im still learning..
chris

AT LAST A PLAYFIELD REPAIR GUY IN THE UK
Just got my Shadow playfield back from Chris Platt and "WOW" its a brilliant job his artwork is spot on ,i have had quite a few playfield repairs now (all repaired overseas using 3 differant repair's ) and like to think i know a good job when i see one , At last we can now get a perfect job in the UK. His clearcoating is like a mirror finish (looks like a pane of glass)couple that with his art and there is no need to look overseas for a repair again .Chris's costs are also a lot cheaper and no shipping (and no risk of shipping damage) I wont post costs as each playfield will be different as to what is required from the owner and it would not be fair on Chris but can assure you its certainly cheaper . I have to let the clear coat really harden now for a month as its 2xpack automotive clear (i dont know for sure if you not need the wait but i have always let it harden a bit more before putting it back together ) I have tried taking some pictures but they dont do it justice( i think the shine is to much for my pixels) Chris's mate Barry (nice guy) has taken a couple and will post them later ) Anyone who is contemplating getting their deck repaired dont hesitate to use Chris you certainly wont be dissapointed .Thanks Chris great job which i had met you years ago

Back
Top Bottom