What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Shadow Clearcoated Playfield Bargain Price

KEITH SMITH

Registered
Still up for sale is my Shadow playfield repaired and clearcoated by the master Chris Platt I cant believe this has not sold its fantastic , I am now selling it at the bargain price of £300 firm cash on collection (prefer collection by someone in person or by Martin but will post at cost ) I am selling this at a big loss as it cost over £500 total but I no longer have need for it . It will make someones Shadow into a mint example . Pics are available on this site if you just put Shadow playfield in the search and you will see just how nice a job Chris has made of it .Any questions please mail me direct Dactoles@aol.com
cheers
Keith

I'll bear that in mind but I think that the machine I have acquired has been fished out of a lake and I'm not sure on the condition of the playfield, Once I get in unwrapped and set up I'll assess the damage and see if it's repairable. Should make a damn good shop log if it's going to be worth it. From what I have seen it makes newdos' demo man look like a peach ha ha

Back
Top Bottom