What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Shadow £1,600

Mikey

Registered
Very good condition playfield recently cleaned/polished to high standard with some light scuffs on outside cabinet. Also had it serviced recently and all parts working (including the dagger gates). Uppoer playfield is a bit touchy at times but works fine!

New parts recently installed - Wall Target (Sanctum), balls
Parts that come with machine - Manual, Shadow Field service Kit and Rubber Kit (a few that needed have been installed)

Pics to follow:

Pics - if you want more just ask!

Attachments

• IMAG1768.jpg
    IMAG1768.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG1769.jpg
    IMAG1769.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG1770.jpg
    IMAG1770.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG1771.jpg
    IMAG1771.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMAG1772.jpg
    IMAG1772.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG1773.jpg
    IMAG1773.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 114
  • IMAG1774.jpg
    IMAG1774.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMAG1775.jpg
    IMAG1775.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMAG1776.jpg
    IMAG1776.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG1777.jpg
    IMAG1777.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG1778.jpg
    IMAG1778.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG1789.jpg
    IMAG1789.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 108
Whoever is getting this, aurich is doing another run of his famous translite and last time I checked he only had one left. That was yesterday when I ordered mine.
Well worth it as it makes the machine look a thousand time better.

I think the shadow is legendary for having such appalling backglass and speaker panel artwork. Despite this it still has a following for being a good player's game

Having owned a shadow and an hs2 the getaway, these games have remarkably similar layouts (three flipper, similar high speed inner and outer loops, mode shot to saucer, saucer lockout to side flipper, dangerous lower left ramp entrance ..... ). But with the shadow you also get proper modes, a proper Wizard mode, the excellent phurba ramp diverters, mini playfield ....

It is the main reason why I got rid of hs2 - the shadow simply offers so much more

The cab and head artwork on shadow is fine. So the aurich translite and speaker panel set absolutely transforms the look of the thing

There must be a time and place for a large artistic interpretation of Alec baldwin. But it ain't on a pinball machine

I am in a minority of 1 but In don't mind the original translite (while acknowledging its not the best) and I'm not keen on the Aurich one but then I am quite strange!

The only translite I have changed on my games because I don't like them are LAH and Sopranos.

1600 for a proper wpc game that plays as well as the shadow is cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in the current market

I am in a minority of 1 but In don't mind the original translite (while acknowledging its not the best) and I'm not keen on the Aurich one but then I am quite strange!

The only translite I have changed on my games because I don't like them are LAH and Sopranos.
I can't see nothing wrong with the original one either.

Back
Top Bottom