What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sgt Grizz

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

I just wanted to let people know that one of our Admins, @Sgt GrizZ has decided to step down from his Admin post here at Pinballinfo. 😢

I have known Ive since before the Slam days (to thost that arent aware of the "slam".. you need to look it up!), and he is not only a Good friend of mine, but also an all around good egg and Genuinely nice guy.
He has contributed so much to this place behind the scenes - more than most be aware of.

I'm not shutting the door if he feels like he wants to return to admin duties here in the future.

Many thanks Ivan for all your help, support and dedication. you have helped to make the forum a better place.

Cheers
Paul

Thanks Paul - and cheers to a couple peeps that messaged me. I can assure all there is no big drama, toys out of pram , tears at bedtime whatever here .... just my passion for pinball scene has drifted away in the last year and I'm not on here so much. The mojo may return or it may not, I'm still be on here time to time.

Plus I need more time to hone my all round slacking, beer drinking and hanging about the beach skills as summer approaches 😎
And of course spending more time with my wife ....

12994301_10156797635925641_4279803669479697176_n.jpg

So stay frosty soldiers , stay alive and amplified .... and behave yrselves.

Toot toot

When I saw the title of this post my heart sank and I feared the worst. :eek:

Had the pleasure of @Sgt GrizZ company on a few occasions and he is a top bloke.

All went downhill when he sold Popeye!

I'm sure he'll be back toot toot!

Have fun Ivan!

Will miss your sense of crazy fun Ivan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hee hee thanks Ailsa. Don't worry still around - the pinball fire hasn't completely burnt out - I haven't left here ... still having fun, just don't do Admin fun anymore [emoji16]

And still got the moves like Jagger - busted some out last night and showed him some new ones. I think I might have done my back in now though [emoji16]40022ae53830b853f04e33c5a3d91b37.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I've been playing Tommy on my VPin a lot and it's definitely made me think about getting one down the line, so in researching it lead me to your posts on here, Pinside posts, Chad's updated code and your Tommy Facebook fan page :thumbs:

Shame prices have sky rocketed, 5 years ago I was offered a Chris B work shopped one for £1600!

I took Grizz’s advice on the code and Paul did me the roms. Really improves the game so much I don’t want to sell mine. Worth tracking one down as it is an underrated game.

Hee hee thanks Ailsa. Don't worry still around - the pinball fire hasn't completely burnt out - I haven't left here ... still having fun, just don't do Admin fun anymore [emoji16]

And still got the moves like Jagger - busted some out last night and showed him some new ones. I think I might have done my back in now though [emoji16]40022ae53830b853f04e33c5a3d91b37.jpg

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Oh same pint glass as I use, mines just for coffee in work though

Attachments

• 9D269288-AE8C-43F2-8245-631594101A69.jpeg
    9D269288-AE8C-43F2-8245-631594101A69.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 22
Well not been here in a long while and just seen this ,went the slam few times bloody good times …sgt grizz ya a top bloke and hope ya mojo returns soon 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom