What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settings problem

Guddler

Registered
Just a quick note. I just went to have a tinker with the theme settings for my account...

In the page where you set which theme you would like to use, 'Yahoo Group Name' is a required field so it won't let me save my theme preference as I want to leave that field blank.

I don't know if I have a Yahoo group name as I think when I was on the pinball mailing list it may have pre-dated yahoo groups? (really can't remember), but TBH, even if my posts are in the imported archive I don't really have any burning desire to be associated with them. They'll be a minimum of 8 years old and there's been a lot of water flowing under the bridge since then (etc.)

So, to summarise, I'd like to leave that field blank, and can't. Not a biggie mind - I don't have any objection to the default theme
biggrin-1.png

Thanks for the heads up - i've now removed that field - so you shouldnt have any issues
smile-1.png

Cheers

Paul

Back
Top Bottom