What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold BUMP Selling my Twilight Zone £4.5k Brighton - Now £4.3k

PipelineTom

Registered
Hi, The space at The Pipeline in Brighton has been soaked up with a sound desk so no more pins there. I got my TZ at home and feel it is time to give it another home. It has been a very good machine since I bought it around 2015. It plays very well and nothing broken or missing. Only error message is "The Clock is Broken" and for you that know your stuff it is of cosmetic nature. I have taken a lot of pics but if you need more I am happy to send more. There are parts of the decals on the box sides that are a wrinkly. I would need £4.5k for it. It is a fair price considering it plays really well but been on location for some years. I have always kept it in a good nick and most rubbers are new. All lights working etc etc. Best is to see it and play it I guess...
2020-02-10 16.36.11.jpg
2020-02-11 13.59.25.jpg
2020-02-10 16.36.25.jpg
2020-02-10 16.36.20.jpg
2020-02-10 16.34.27.jpg
2020-02-10 13.09.35.jpg
2020-02-10 16.34.32.jpg
2020-02-10 16.34.40.jpg
2020-02-10 16.34.46.jpg
2020-02-10 16.34.55.jpg
2020-02-10 16.35.30.jpg
2020-02-10 16.35.37.jpg
2020-02-10 16.36.01.jpg

No way!
I visited The Pipeline last year with my other half, in search of pinball for the first time since I was young, so this TZ was the first pin I played after remembering pinball existed. Shame you're selling it, but it'll find a good home.
A sentimental pin for myself and the lady, it would make sense to own it, if only we had the money!

New forum rules...only site supporters allowed to post in pins for sale forum.
Is that correct - like I'm genuinely 100% asking? I've bought 6 pins from here and not yet sold but plan to contribute when i sell as i know the sellers i've bought from have contributed when i bought from them but if i cant advertise to sell then that seems wrong?!?!? Can someone clarify - although I have no intention of selling anything soon - just assumed this was the place to sell when i did and as a member for a year i thought that was probably enough????

Easy enough to fix. Just go to the donation page, make a few pounds donation and you become a 'site supporter for a year. You can do that at any time.

And after that nudge.....donation made lol. Still think it should be almost compulsory for everyone to donate when you sell but really appreciate the worth of this forum so as a buyer i've put my hand in my pocket. And I will donate more so when i sell in the future (when i run out of space - which at this rate isn't far away).

I think it is fair to say it is a brand new pre requisite, it started yesterday!
Look up the thread called Machine sales

I think it is fair to say it is a brand new pre requisite, it started yesterday!
Look up the thread called Machine sales
I think it's fair enough. You would be paying to list on auto trader etc. Pretty much everything looks to sell. A small donation is also worth it for the advice that's posted here in any case.

Not one to upset the apple cart, but there is a thin line to the word Charity, no tax paid for a donation etc, But a forced donation to sell ?.....Now, all take aim &.........................FIRE !!

Sit's waiting ;);)

Hi, The space at The Pipeline in Brighton has been soaked up with a sound desk so no more pins there. I got my TZ at home and feel it is time to give it another home. It has been a very good machine since I bought it around 2015. It plays very well and nothing broken or missing. Only error message is "The Clock is Broken" and for you that know your stuff it is of cosmetic nature. I have taken a lot of pics but if you need more I am happy to send more. There are parts of the decals on the box sides that are a wrinkly. I would need £4.5k for it. It is a fair price considering it plays really well but been on location for some years. I have always kept it in a good nick and most rubbers are new. All lights working etc etc. Best is to see it and play it I guess...View attachment 102586View attachment 102587View attachment 102588View attachment 102589 View attachment 102590View attachment 102591View attachment 102592View attachment 102593View attachment 102594View attachment 102595View attachment 102596View attachment 102597View attachment 102598
Can you tell me if this is still for sale. Interested

What you on about?
your the only one mentioning charity.
It was a joke Ian, If you make a donation to anything/site company etc, they do not have to declare or pay tax on that donation, also referes as Charity. So if, I am guessing here but I am sure someone will correct me, If they charged you to sell your machine the site would need to pay tax etc,....:)

Can you tell me if this is still for sale. Interested

One would assume, given that it went up in Feb and the OP last logged in in May - it has now sold.

I would say for £4.5k though, and setting the bar at this level for a TZ, put a wanted ad up, sure you'd get some interest in selling one in this condition for the same money.

Last edited:
It was a joke Ian, If you make a donation to anything/site company etc, they do not have to declare or pay tax on that donation, also referes as Charity. So if, I am guessing here but I am sure someone will correct me, If they charged you to sell your machine the site would need to pay tax etc,....:)
voluntary payments or gifts are not taxable unless they can be attached to a pre-existing source such as a vocation

Voluntary payments designed in some way to augment the consideration payable for goods or services whether past, present or future, are taxable.
I don’t think anyone has been trying to pass this forum off as a charity. It might be seen as helping people’s addiction I guess..🤔

One would assume, given that it went up in Feb and the OP last logged in in May - it has now sold.

I would say for £4.5k though, and setting the bar at this level for a TZ, put a wanted ad up, sure you'd get some interest in selling one in this condition for the same money.
Wow only asking as I presume if it’s still in for sale forum it is still for sale and not states as sold. I am new to this forum and just appreciate a little help rather then negative comments

Wow only asking as I presume if it’s still in for sale forum it is still for sale and not states as sold. I am new to this forum and just appreciate a little help rather then negative comments

Sorry buddy, wasn't being negative, was trying to offer some advice to track one down. Possibly didn't come across in the right manner. Good luck in your hunt, seems this may come off for you.

Sorry buddy, wasn't being negative, was trying to offer some advice to track one down. Possibly didn't come across in the right manner. Good luck in your hunt, seems this may come off for you.
No problem. Just love this machine and if it is would love to buy

Hi, Yes it is still for sale. I have not checked this ad for a long time since I did it just before lockdown and a lot of things have changed. I am still happy to sell for £4.3k and it is working fine. PM if you want to come and check it out! As you can see it got a lot of mods. Also got manual and lately I got an invisiglass for it. Might consider to throw that in as well....expecting to finally get my TBL soon...so need space.

Hi, Yes it is still for sale. I have not checked this ad for a long time since I did it just before lockdown and a lot of things have changed. I am still happy to sell for £4.3k and it is working fine. PM if you want to come and check it out! As you can see it got a lot of mods. Also got manual and lately I got an invisiglass for it. Might consider to throw that in as well....expecting to finally get my TBL soon...so need space.

Back
Top Bottom