What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available SEGA PCBs free for the taking

taz turbo

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris Tierney
I know this is more UKVAC focused, but I spend a far greater proportion of my time on here, so wanted to offer it here first.

When I got my F355 twin it was dead (very) I ended up replacing many boards, I purchased many Naomi boards, they didn’t work, I later found out they are likely not compatible with F355, they came from Naomi 1 cartridge type units, so there is a number of those, also some dead F355 Naomi boards. Also some IO boards, steering data boards, steering amplifiers also some audio amplifiers, probably more!

There’s boxes of boards, maybe some use to someone, don’t ask me to post them, collection only and also you take one board you take them all....

PM me if you want them, once lockdown is lifted they can be collected from Southport PR8.

All the best,

Chris.

No further communication from the member that wanted these, so available to anybody who wants to collect from Southport PR8.

Free for the taking away, PM me if you want them.

Chris.

If he wants them they are still here, however I’ve messaged him twice first time December 11th, then again December 20th and no reply, I t that as lockdown had been lifted and no communication that he no longer wants them.

As I say, if he want them that’s great, but I just need to know, or I’ll look for another home for them.

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom