What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Sega Goldeneye

Ads Nems

Site Supporter
Alias
Adam
I have good memories playing this one back in the 90's.

If anyone has a nice condition one to sell please drop me a message.

Thanks
Adam

I have cabinet artwork if you find one that's shabby! (Just Cabinet, not backbox)
@Sam C had his from me I believe :) .

Thank you for offering Garry.
Hopefully someone has one to sell to a good home!

There is currently one at Flip Out which I really enjoy playing each time I go. So, for totally selfish reasons, I hope that one stays there 😀😀

Coinopking have one for sale, not cheap though.
HLD prices tho! I dont know much about them as I tend to buy and sell mostly from the community. Do they genuinely have all those pins they show?

HLD prices tho! I dont know much about them as I tend to buy and sell mostly from the community. Do they genuinely have all those pins they show?
He has probably the most pins in the UK from what I have heard, he is not like those other dealers. Still pricey but has those rarer titles.

Do they genuinely have all those pins they show?
Jamie has got a crazy amount of games! If you ever buy something from him and are lucky enough to get the tour round you'll be amazed at the amount of pins he has in storage :eek:

Jamie has got a crazy amount of games! If you ever buy something from him and are lucky enough to get the tour round you'll be amazed at the amount of pins he has in storage :eek:
Am I the only one who feels sad every time someone mentions large quantities of machines just sitting around not being played? :'(

Thanks Andy for pointing it out. Does anyone know who the seller by any chance and if they are on this forum ? I’m always wary of buying a pin on ebay. Before I knew of this forum I bought my first pin off ebay and suffice to say wasn’t great. Never been let down buying off trusted members on this forum .

Not someone I've dealt with before. It looks in nice condition. I'm not sure what Goldeneye's sell for but he's put a photo of the Liberty Games advert for a Goldeneye at £4,399 so on that basis I guess he expects to get near his £3.5K BIN price but if we use the Liberty Games advert as a yard stick I guess one should be looking to pay about 75% less than that right :)

Not someone I've dealt with before. It looks in nice condition. I'm not sure what Goldeneye's sell for but he's put a photo of the Liberty Games advert for a Goldeneye at £4,399 so on that basis I guess he expects to get near his £3.5K BIN price but if we use the Liberty Games advert as a yard stick I guess one should be looking to pay about 75% less than that right :)
He could have added a HLD price as well to give further justification of his great price

Ahh the wonderful bliss of the old fashioned buy/sell section. I played Goldeneye as a kid, cool game and theme but man that guy is having a laugh. For eBay listing bingo he's got, bad pictures AND Liberty games price comparison, great score

I see the ebay one is no longer available. Did you get it Adam?

I sent the seller a message to get a bit more info on the condition of the machine including the famous bond crotch burn but didnt get any response .

He mentioned he was moving house so had to sell so I guess someone ended up buying it.

Hopefully someone on here picked it up for a decent price so it at least stays within the community.

Back
Top Bottom