What's new

No Longer Available Sega Godzilla

no1mupp3t

Registered
Anyone interested in a Sega Godzilla,
purchased 6 months ago, is in great condition.
just minor wear around the flipper buttons (as all pins get :p)

£1600

Attachments

• 1goaE9t.jpg
    1goaE9t.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 120
  • OxeTBnM.jpg
    OxeTBnM.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 116
  • VZk6hqp.jpg
    VZk6hqp.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 110
  • QvBe1kn.jpg
    QvBe1kn.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 105
That's my old one! Was a nice example.
All LED'd, NVRAM, and @scottydoesntknow put on a bunch of other tasteful mods like glow balls for captive balls and little baby zilla toys. Shiny side panels too (not quite mirror blades but good enough).

@no1mupp3t

Is there any reason why you see the need to create duplicate accounts to Sell your pin?? Or should i say @darren01 ??

just wondering as it smells of something to hide....

Wont lock this quite yet, however looking forward to a decent explanation....

My old account was hooked up to a work email that I no longer have. So couldn't access it regardless of trying to log on multiple times.

@no1mupp3t

Is there any reason why you see the need to create duplicate accounts to Sell your pin?? Or should i say @darren01 ??

just wondering as it smells of something to hide....

Wont lock this quite yet, however looking forward to a decent explanation....
I have messaged you the full details which you should be able to verify.
Thankyou

It's a real punishing game if your shots aren't on point. Plus that double power style magnet in the middle adds a real element of randomness in multiball. I can't remember lifting the playfield of another game and finding 4 magnets underneath.

Just out of curiosity, why did you buy another Street fighter after selling the one you bought?

I think Godzilla looks so cool, especially compared to Jurrassic park and Congo.

Just out of curiosity, why did you buy another Street fighter after selling the one you bought?

I think Godzilla looks so cool, especially compared to Jurrassic park and Congo.
I wanted a full working one. The one I purchased on here ended up having more problems than original thought so passed it on to someone who could get it working properly(as I'm not the best at fixing pins). I messaged the guy that I originally sold my first street fighter pin to and he sold me it for what I sold it to him so worked out ok I guess in the end as I new the one I originally had was Perfect .. but that's not for this post I guess....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom