What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Sega Baywatch

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hi gang

“Best office in the world”
As alluded to in my wanted thread.
Sega Baywatch for sale. Traded against my nice Dirty Harry last April/May time.

This machine has been fully stripped and shopped. Details and pics here

My shop log vlog here

This was a lot of work to get looking good. Approx 150+ hrs. I had 4 hours polishing just one of the wire forms 😫.
Every mech stripped cleaned and polished.

It has fully rebuilt lower flippers with correct coils installed now.
New legs
Re rubbered (titan and perfect play)
Comet LEDs throughout (not flashers)
Pin2dmd
Remote batteries
Chads rom code
£££’s spent.

The bad:
Cabinet is average. Scrapes, knocks, dings etc.. faded worse on the right side.

Occasionally display freezes momentarily or doesn’t boot. This is common and cable reseat or reboot sorts it. Loads of pinside chatter about it on the owners thread.

It’s currently set up round @David_Vi ready for his comp at the end of April.
It’s playing lovely. Only selling to fund a classic or 2. Open to trade offers against a classic.
Someone has dibs. Just waiting to hear back but pm with any questions.

Ideally the successful candidate will collect after the competition on the 29th April but not a deal breaker. I can put a different machine in the comp of needs be.

This plays spot on and and all the hard work has been done for years to come.
It’s an incredibly fun game with a great rule set. If I can’t achieve the price I want I’ll keep it. Selling to fund a couple of classics.

The price £4000 🫣

“I did all I could”

34847363-B94C-4813-9793-E60A6F4137BF.jpeg
F0519661-AFF7-4F48-93AC-A6A32850CD07.jpeg
233719E5-B824-4048-B24F-83C715175288.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Baywatch was a big surprise for me when I first played it at pinfest, I didn't expect much due to the theme, but it is an incredibly fun game!

GLWS

It's incredibly underrated and I was surprised how good it is. It's one of those rare games where modes are actually worth big points, often more than multiball. Plus the modes get you using all the different shots.

The layout of stern Tmnt is really similar to Baywatch but Baywatch has so much more going on.

Plus it has a little flipper with a shark fin on.
👌

Love love love Baywatch. Have thought of selling a few times when space is an issue but can never quite bring myself to let it go. One of my happy place games :D Had it 10 years now :eek:

32fb8f0059974a04a680ebf842278407b1a8175e.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom