What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screws for holding mirror blades in place?

Monkeyboypaul

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul G
Anyone got a good known solution for holding mirror blades in?

I have used double sided tape in the past, but it's not holding...

Assume i need counter sunk head, no more than 5-10mm length. maybe 2.5mm diameter?

Amazon links appreciated!

Not sure on all types of blades but usually towards the top and bottom ends there are extremely small holes you can put a drawing pin through and tap it with a hammer into the side of the game to hold them in. Then like you I just use double sided tape down the middle back.

If there are no holes you could most likely place a drawing pin on the lip of the mirror edge towards the bottom. The flat headed types though so the playfield etc doesn't catch.

The ones I have fit to the hardware on the cab so no need to make new holes in cab.
The mirror blade fits to the top side rail bolt and the bottom side rail bolt. I then put a slither of double sided sticky tape in the middle and that’s it.
It holds no problem.

I’ve always used carpet tape as it’s thin but very strong, never had a problem & never needed screws 👍

Back
Top Bottom