What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottish Pinball League next meet

Cmor111

Registered
The next league meet in Scotland is on the 21st January in Dundee, host is Chris Edgar, practice starts at 1100 and Comp starts at 1300.

Cost is £5 which covers fees and light refreshments.

More details of other meets to follow soon.

Had our first Meet of the year up in Dundee. A big thanks to the hosts for allowing us to play their machines and eat and drink all their food and drink!

Even though the weather/illness put some of the regulars off it was good to see a number of new members from last year returning along with a couple of new faces and a returning face from the past.

Many thanks again too the Edgar's and I hope the Clunie's are already preparing for the 25th of February!

Just had our second league meet hosted by @ailsaclunie and Colin Clunie.

A great day was had by all, along with good food. Also had 4 newbies join us from Ayrshire.

Big thanks go to the Clunie's for hosting.

That's great Ailsa good that more people local to me are getting into pinball do they have any machines of there own or are they just getting started.

That's great Ailsa good that more people local to me are getting into pinball do they have any machines of there own or are they just getting started.

Just getting started Brian but seem really keen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian, just getting to catch up with things after work. Glad to see Ailsa has answered your question. I know it' not always easy but looks like you could get a car share going if you could make it to a league meet sometime.

Just a quick reminder that the next league meet is this Sunday.

New members are always welcome.

pm me for more details.

Next meet is on Saturday 23rd June, practice from 1200 and comp starting at 1400. Host is John Higgins, cost is £5 including light refreshments. More information can be got from @ailsaclunie old and new members are welcome.

A wee heads up for anyone who maybe intrested, the next Scottish meet will be in Cumbernauld on the 11th of November.

Practice from 11 start at 1.

If you are new to the league and need more details please ask, all welcome.

This year's meets are as follows

Sunday 11 th November in Cumbernauld - host Colin Clunie .

Sunday 27 th January in Dundee - host Chris Edgar

Saturday 26 th March in Glasgow - host John Higgins

Sunday 12 th may in Airdrie - host Eric Ridley

Timings will be posted nearer the events.

New members always welcome.

You may well be contacted by a guy called Matt whom is moving up to Forfar next week and has been playing in our leagues regularly. I have pointed him in your direction.
Cheers Matt,

We'll look forward to hearing from him, we've got a few guys around the Dundee area and another 2 even further north of Forfar.

Thanks again

Chris

Normally practice starts from 1100 this involves catching up and playing pinball. 1300 league minutes ect then it's competition time.

Cost is £5, £2 going to the UK Pinball Association and £3 to the host to help cover the cost of refreshments.

It's all very relaxed and family friendly.

Normally practice starts from 1100 this involves catching up and playing pinball. 1300 league minutes ect then it's competition time.

Cost is £5, £2 going to the UK Pinball Association and £3 to the host to help cover the cost of refreshments.

It's all very relaxed and family friendly.

All sounds good, I'll keep an eye on this thread nearer the time, thanks.

1 week to go till the first meet of the season, held in Cumbernauld

Practice from 11

Play starts at 1

Lineup is

Indy (Williams)
X Files
TAF
WPT
Metallica
BTDK

If your wanting to join the league and attend the meet pm me with a bit of info about yourself (real name, location ect) and I'll pm you back with the address and anything else you'd like to know.

See you there,

Chris

Bummer, won't be able to make this now, have fun!
No worries, all dates and locations are posted above, so get them down somewhere and don't book anything else in on those dates and we'll see you at another time.

A great day was had by all yesterday thanks to Colin and Ailsa Clunie. Trophies presented to the last year's top three and a Female Trophy to Traci Edgar.

We also had another 2 new members join us.

Next Scottish meet will be in Dundee on the 27th Jan. Pins will be

BSD
CFTBL
Taxi
Fish Tails
Funhouse

This is always a good meet, as the guys from Aberdeen area make the trip down and also expecting to see a few new faces.

Sorry for the late update, the next league meet is this Saturday 16th in Carmyie Glasgow. If you need more information please pm.

Host is John Higgins.

Short notice but next league meet is this Sunday 12th May.

Host is Eric in Airdrie.

Practice from 11 tournament starts at 1.

Contact myself or @ailsaclunie for more details.

Hi Stan

I can pass on contact details to John if still required.

Regards
Chris

Back
Top Bottom