What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Scared Stiff

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Happy with a temporary or permanent trade on this, or potentially a cash sale.

SS has loads on it, colourDMD (LCD), , shooter rod, topper, chromed, custom apron, eyeball mod, LED OCD both GI and Inserts I think. Mirror blades. Etc. Cash wise, I don’t know, honestly but I feel it’s worth a nice LCD pro stern so that would stick it in the £6.5k mark I guess? A nice TOM looks like it’s flown out at £5.5k so that feels ok? Tough to price atm.

Anyway - for your consideration.

Last edited:
Norwich, we could trade for 6 months? I’m kinda the same on SS - never get it back lol.

IMG_9267.jpeg
IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9270.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg

There’s a drop of wear on the “Terrifying” as can be seen, and needs a cliffy on the spider hole.

Willing to buy and shift other things or trade still on.

‘Drop of wear’ 😂😂
Slingshot plastics look like they have a ‘drop’ of damage too.

‘Drop of wear’ 😂😂
Slingshot plastics look like they have a ‘drop’ of damage too.

The pictures are there Andy. Anyone is allowed round to come and have a look. Got a point or just an axe to grind?

The pictures are there Andy. Anyone is allowed round to come and have a look. Got a point or just an axe to grind?
Just pointing it out as they are very commonly broken and the pictures don’t actually show the damage too well. With your track record I doubt you were going to mention it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just pointing it out as they are very commonly broken and the pictures don’t actually show the damage too well. With your track record I doubt you were going to mention it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh cool man, sorry I thought it was you going off on one, and being unreasonable again like the GB thread 🤷‍♂️ thanks for looking out for everyone and keeping me honest though. Gold star.

Unless you have anything else that’s clearly missed in the description, or perceived as disingenuous. Don't bother commenting back.

If anyone wants to pop on over and give it a flip, more than happy to welcome you over with a cup of tea and flips on whatever else is here and setup.

Given it’s a potential permanent trade or sale, I’ll get full pictures, these were taken for a temporary trade anyway, I don’t expect people would worry too much on a trade as long as it’s fully working, which it is.

Last edited:
True colours just shown there with reference to the GB thread (where seller admitted fault but did nothing) and hilariously thinking people aren’t bothered about undisclosed damage if it’s a trade!!
Brilliant! And I am looking out for other people as I know way to many horror stories from people who have dealt with you.

True colours just shown there with reference to the GB thread (where seller admitted fault but did nothing) and hilariously thinking people aren’t bothered about undisclosed damage if it’s a trade!!
Brilliant! And I am looking out for other people as I know way to many horror stories from people who have dealt with you.

Oh man.

In year 11 I had this girl who kept being mean to me. Turns out it was because she liked me. I’m just gonna call it out.

Is that’s what’s going on here?

I am flattered, but seriously. I asked you to stop and you couldn’t resist. No means no Andy.

No means no.

But seriously this is a nice scared stiff and anyone (Even Andy as long as his hands stay on the flippers) is welcome to come over and have a go on it. I’ll grab more pictures tomorrow.

The game is going to have wear - most that era games do unless PF has been replaced.

Was not really that much of a home market when this came out in 96 - not far off 30 years ago.

If you want a mint game, then buy this one and spend a fortune on a new PF and new parts. Or just play it and enjoy it.

You can get overlays for this still.

I love SS as it is a pretty easy game. Most family and friends enjoyed it when I had it before (well the dozen odd I have had before).

If anyone wants a 100% mint game - then get one NIB. Then make a loss when sold.

Buy this - play it - sell it on. I would be shocked if you lost money on a SS if you got a deal on it.....

Sorry all, I’ll upload more pics when I get a moment. New ghostbusters came out today and work is bananas.

Last edited:
Finally found some time to go and get some more pictures, any more needed, just lemme know :)
IMG_0817.jpeg
IMG_0816.jpeg
IMG_0815.jpeg
IMG_0814.jpeg
IMG_0813.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg
IMG_0807.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg