What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Scared Stiff - for sale.

Andydn

Site Supporter
Scared Stiff, lovely example, maintained and treated very well by myself. Just need the space back!
Playfield in great condition, no excessive wear, the usually wear spot has been decaled (the ‘Terrifying’ bit in front of the crate)
So hear we go:
Custom skull shooter and shooter plate graphic
Auto Eddy board for the crate hit detection so no more lifting playfield to adjust (Original board included)
Mirror Blades (tight fit so Pinball Universe protectors are included for if/when you need to raise playfield)
12v power board added to run your mods
LCD Colour DMD
Vertical up kick works 100% of the time
LED inserts and back box with incandescent GI - this combination works well for the dimming effects but makes the playfield inserts pop nicely.
Colour changing spider hole LED
Under Cabinet lighting
Rear back box lighting
Metal crate with all decals in tact
Anti air ball plastic on bat ramp
Flickering Candles Mod
Back board decal
Skill pile colour LED mod
Remote battery holder
Upgraded speakers & sub

Only thing this needs is the rails & lock down bar powder coated - left rail has small dent, lock down bar has light scuffs.
The two plastic ramps are slightly ‘misty’ but not enough to warrant removing them for a proper clean.
Cabinet is good but not perfect, some fade and a few small dings.

Really is a lovely example, no trades please.

£4500 - open to offers

f91b440fe24f4dff7325a83906a648a1.jpg

2d199e9d3a842b902286865f549488aa.jpg

147a20975ba0126173a43a694e46a921.jpg

4d22942793cabdd24223c7a96c117a32.jpg

45399893800523f37b42c99e5cacfb65.jpg

c06b08a179936eda6d63a8e41eaa44f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Open to offers, need the space back [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of my wife’s favourite pins ever, and I’ve been told I cant ever sell mine. Strong words from her. Anyone on the fence, take the plunge! You won’t regret it. The humour of the call outs is arguably the best of any pin. Must have in anyone’s collection!

This is one of my wife’s favourite pins ever, and I’ve been told I cant ever sell mine. Strong words from her. Anyone on the fence, take the plunge! You won’t regret it. The humour of the call outs is arguably the best of any pin. Must have in anyone’s collection!
I wholeheartedly agree.

I've been watching some of deadflips YouTube videos for Elvira House of Horrors and that looks just as inuendo/tongue in cheek-tastic.

Sent from my Atari 2600

I wholeheartedly agree.

I've been watching some of deadflips YouTube videos for Elvira House of Horrors and that looks just as inuendo/tongue in cheek-tastic.

Sent from my Atari 2600

Back
Top Bottom