What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scared stiff boney beast ramp

Pharo

Site Supporter
Hi
Got this last week and it has only took me till today to realise that the metal flap on the boney beast isn't there so it just drops down into the spider hole is the repair kit from ph what I need to sort this or is it something completely different.
Cheers Brian.

Thanks for reply hate to message folk if they are on holiday i was hoping somebody on here had the same problem at some point and this was the repair to fix it if not might be looking at a new ramp.

Thanks again brian.

Ha ha just read this again brian is my name but thanks again anyway shouldn't really type when I have a good few beers up here in Scotland we just keep drinking till new year then decide to get right into it after the bells:)

The Ramp repair kit is all the other metalwork that you've got riveted around the hole. It strengthens the thin bits of ramp around the hole. The flap is a separate riveted piece that's not usually in the repair kit. I'm sure Phil will have a flap. I may be able to dig one up if not.

Hi
Still drinking thanks again for the replys in your pm box tomorrow I'm sure you will get a message from me if it before 11 o'clock ignore it will send a belter of one:)

The Ramp repair kit is all the other metalwork that you've got riveted around the hole. It strengthens the thin bits of ramp around the hole. The flap is a separate riveted piece that's not usually in the repair kit. I'm sure Phil will have a flap. I may be able to dig one up if not.

Hi Andy thanks for the offer I have messaged Phil at ph will wait to see what he says if no joy will take you up on your offer.

Cheers brian

Back
Top Bottom