What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saying hello

marky7seven

Site Supporter
Just saying Hello as both me and my wife are new to the hobby.

It started last August when we was looking at pool tables, and my wife said she would rather have a pinball machine. So we purchased World Cup Soccer, then a few months later we purchased TMNT second hand, and have since added Godzilla and GNR and now ran out of room 😁

We play them most evening, and our youngest loves playing them too (got to be better than XBOX). Me and my wife have also started watch Youtube videos about Pinball, mainly Gonzo and SDTM but if anyone can recommend others that would be great, especially involving the games we have, as we are still not very good.

Thank you
Mark & Sarah

Welcome!
Wcs is a great game!

This is a good website for finding videos of your favourite pins and seeing them played in competitions.

Just saying Hello as both me and my wife are new to the hobby.

It started last August when we was looking at pool tables, and my wife said she would rather have a pinball machine. So we purchased World Cup Soccer, then a few months later we purchased TMNT second hand, and have since added Godzilla and GNR and now ran out of room 😁

We play them most evening, and our youngest loves playing them too (got to be better than XBOX). Me and my wife have also started watch Youtube videos about Pinball, mainly Gonzo and SDTM but if anyone can recommend others that would be great, especially involving the games we have, as we are still not very good.

Thank you
Mark & Sarah

You just missed the Christmas Cracker in Shepshed, there’s a league meet near Newark and a tournament in Nuneaton this month. Get yourselves along to the league if you can, best place to chat to like minded friendly people and pick up playing tips

You just missed the Christmas Cracker in Shepshed, there’s a league meet near Newark and a tournament in Nuneaton this month. Get yourselves along to the league if you can, best place to chat to like minded friendly people and pick up playing tips

Thank you, that sounds good. I assume you can go just to watch?

Back
Top Bottom