What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save the Date - Here Comes the Rush Flip Frenzy at Pinhaus, 13th November

Lecari

Site Supporter
Lecari added a new event:

Save the Date - Here Comes the Rush Flip Frenzy at Pinhaus, 13th November

Here Comes the Rush Flip Frenzy: 13th November at PinHaus​

Save the date - the next PinHaus Flip Frenzy is coming!

Doors open from 10:30, with competition starting at 12:00 (with a break in the middle). We’ll be running a Flip Frenzy for qualifying over 3 hours.

This is an official IFPA event. But like our last events, this is a social occasion as well — you are welcome to hang around and play until late after the competition ends (many did last time!). We are looking...
Registration opens midday Saturday 8th October here: https://www.lecari.co.uk/here-comes-the-rush-pinball-tournament/
Fully booked -

Read more about this event...

Registered players:
  1. Thomas @Fubar
  2. Matt Bird
  3. Steven Dale @Doggard
  4. Marc Gatward @marcgatward
  5. Greg Mott @robotgreg
  6. Paul Wollard @PAX
  7. Clive Bush
  8. Diane Bush @Diane B
  9. Andy Brock @AndyB
  10. Andy Foster @PUP
  11. Gaz @Spandangler
  12. Dave Ashton @Dave Playman
  13. James Reed @MajesticPinball
  14. Alan Jones @AlanJ
  15. Clare Johnson
  16. Pete Bennett @Pete Bennett
  17. Martin Roddam
  18. Matt Peck
  19. Martin Fox @Martywolfman
  20. Dann Sullivan
  21. Reece Powell @OTRawrior
  22. Paul Rubens @Mfresh
Waiting list:
  1. Barry Doree
  2. Rich Mallett
  3. Nick Hamill
  4. Andy Campbell
  5. Ethan Campbell

Last edited:
Apparently the Dutch Open is the same weekend but we really hope people will still be able to make it!

Glad to see @Itch and Conrad hyped already :D

If you're interested in coming and hopefully will register, it would be great if you could reply just so we know we're likely to have enough people 😄

@Moonraker Sadly with David's shifts and other events there's no other dates this year that we could hold our PinHaus event - I also don't have a passport 😣 Maybe next year!

Change the date (I realise difficult due to work patterns) and get yourselves to the DPO. 200 machines in the freeplay area and top notch tournaments. https://www.nfvpinball.nl/dpo2022

If I'd have known in advance I'd have definitely gone, having that weekend off.
But we want to do something before the pinball room is hopefully finished early next year (pending quotes) and while we have these games as a lot of them are leaving afterwards.

Everyone left in the UK needs something to do while you're having your coffee and stroopwaffles😂

We have cheesecake and hopefully Diner themed food and prizes.
😄

Hi David and Claire, I'm really sorry about this as I hadn't realised the clash with the Dutch Open, or that we'd actually be able to get tickets for it, but Brad and I now have tickets for the weekend in Rotterdam, so won't be able to make the Pinhaus meet. I hope you have a good one, and look forward to coming over to yours at some point in the future. Conrad. 😞

Last edited:
Anyone is welcome!
A reminder this thread at the moment is just gauging interest as we thought we'd struggle as everyone seems to be going to the Dutch pinball Open.

Registration will be from midday on Saturday 8th October.
On Claire's site will be a registration form using Eventbrite, a link will also be posted in here closer to the date

So set a reminder in your phone now😆

I'm happy to see we have more than enough interest to make it work, so if everyone who's posted or I've spoken to register we'd definitely hit 22 people and likely go into a waitlist so ensure you do set a reminder or you may miss out.
😳

I'll not be there, sorry - down for marshalling on the Warrington Way (40km ultra marathon for daft bastards) & don't fancy the 2-way trip in one day.

Registration will be from midday on Saturday 8th October.
On Claire's site will be a registration form using Eventbrite, a link will also be posted in here closer to the date

So set a reminder in your phone now😆
UGH. Hope i can get registered. I work nights so it will be slap bang in the middle of my normal sleep time :(

Back
Top Bottom