What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Sanctum Decal

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Anyone have one of these lurking in their collections, the decal to go over any sanctum wear?

image.jpg

I’ve got one left, do you know anyone that could scan it to enable it to be used in the future by others?
Just PM me your address and I’ll send it over
Tony

I have a digital doc with about 4 with different shades of greys to match I got years ago which could be taken to a printers.. it’s not something I would use ,I would paint the lot out and do a water slide and clear coat but someone who wants a simple decal as a fix it would work

What a gent @Tony - thanks so much. I’ll ping you a message.

Thanks so kindly @Solar Sailer I’ll see how I get on with this one as looks to be ideal. :)

@chris platt it’s such a shame you aren’t closer as I’d have used you a couple of times.

Seems to remember they used to sell two different shades as there was two different shades of grey for the playfield. Watch it when ordering.

If this isn’t right from @Tony I will return it and try with the ones from @chris platt (if he will make available) and get them printed.

Out of interest, what printing method do you recommend getting such overlays done with @chris platt - should it come to it and for future reference.

I will e mail and you would have to go to your local print shop and get them printed onto stickers. Any decent printing services should do them . I’m presuming all is well and they are to size . Let me know if u want them and I will see where the file is and send them

Back
Top Bottom