What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam's review on Jet/Pop Bumper Led Rings

alchy

Site Supporter
A little mod to make the most of your Pop Bumper lighting.

Less than £4.50 each after special discount below..

Last edited:
Thanks for the review - the lack of an amber ring put me off but it looks good with the White.
If you are into modding your TZ, you might like this one - the street lamp matches the one on the playfield.uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160507_f28306e2afde6b912f80403df2aa1e60.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I notice that the location of your bumper cap colours changes during the vid. Mine are in the wrong place according to the manual - must get around to sorting it

I notice that the location of your bumper cap colours changes during the vid. Mine are in the wrong place according to the manual - must get around to sorting it

I was wondering when someone would point that out! :D Yes I took them off, of course couldn't remember which went where and had to look it up. Most people seem to have them in the order I put them back on in but there doesn't seem to be a set consensus.

Using my pic, the manual reckons yellow bottom left, red at top and amber bottom right.

I'd be interested in what mods your TZ has, mines modded all over the place. I think I've run out of stuff to put on it now

I'd be interested in what mods your TZ has, mines modded all over the place. I think I've run out of stuff to put on it now

Gum balls, gum ball machine colour changing light mod, working tv, moving slot machine, diverter spiral and magnet mod, el wire on the Ramps, interactive shooter lane lights, under cab lights and powerball shooter handle that's what I had on it I'm sure Sam has added more

Gum balls, gum ball machine colour changing light mod, working tv, moving slot machine, diverter spiral and magnet mod, el wire on the Ramps, interactive shooter lane lights, under cab lights and powerball shooter handle that's what I had on it I'm sure Sam has added more

Ive added a small rocketship toy, and just changed out a few LEDs. I dont want to overdo it, easy to over mod:)

Back
Top Bottom