What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad day!!!

Pudsey pinball

Registered
Well after 4 yrs of echoes of pinball play my games room has called time on the fun as it's now empty.... A smaller room is planned for my games but who knows..........?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 73
That's the biggest room in the house and little Sibon junior gets it.
Sorry to see the pins gone but a smaller games room in the future sounds good.

On a positive note, babies are nearly as much fun as pinball machines, but just cost more to maintain. ;)

Sad day but it will be worth it. I'm starting to find the nice balance between my new baby and pinball - only took 6months!

Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? If it's a boy then you have a good reason to hold on to some games for future father/son days.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Fingers crossed you can get another room sorted.

I managed to justify owning pins by pointing out how much I was saving by never ever getting to go out ever again when the kids were born.

You'll miss sleep. Discover that you have no idea what is on TV apart from the running order of Cbebbies. Find out that there is a 7 in the morning on Sundays and it's ****ing full of parents walking their kids and looking like they want to kill them. Realise that while you were hoping they would leave home at 18 they'll actually want you to pay for university (it's £20k a year by the way). Realise that instead of leaving home they probably will move their partners into your house to eat even more of your food.

But...

It'll be well worth it.:)

Ah sad indeed Dave, you had one of the best setups there. We all make sacrifices for little ones, worth it though and you can look forward to building up the collection again as they're growing up. :)

Sad day but it will be worth it. I'm starting to find the nice balance between my new baby and pinball - only took 6months!

Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? If it's a boy then you have a good reason to hold on to some games for future father/son days.
And if it 's a girl then no problem holding onto them for future father daughter days (or even mother daughter days)!;)

I've got two daughters who are into (participating and watching) what would have once been traditional male sports of football & cricket as well as pinball ( worryingly they both appear to show an interest in rugby as well which I can't stand:eek:)

You must have a cabinet without a playfield? Boom. Crib sorted.

Spare plastics? That's perfect for a mobile over the crib.

Chime box from an old em? You get the idea lol. You can't escape Dave... You'll be back. They always come back.

Back
Top Bottom