What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Rs playfield swap

Just waiting to get some LEDs for it to reduce heat damage to pf but will have to wait till next pay day ,can't decide on cab redecalled or not!

If its not to bad which I belive its in good ish condition then I would leave it and sell on the decals, whatever you get for them will pay for the led's and money left over to spend on other goodies.

Thats it, I thought you had a tough challenge there with the Roadshow but its obvious you need a bigger one to keep your interest.
Still RS should keep your interest playing it for a while , its a pretty deep game.

Will all back together and working looks and plays great

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 8
A nice mod you can do for RS is to paint the radio so it looks a bit nicer than just the red plastic....might be worth a go :)

Managed to get new legs on it now looks nice!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 9
Yeah there's a few radio shots avail on playfield and guess they fitted it in a place that it would fit it dnt go any where else

Back
Top Bottom