What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Rowe Ami R92 Vinyl jukebox (needs some restoration!)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
I purchased an R92 from James at Coin Op King (whom I have known for years) and knew it needed work.

Sadly his courier - which I believed he has changed now - damaged a section of the door.

Positively I can now afford a better vinyl jukebox, so instead of refurbing this one on - I have decided to sell 'as-is'.

This is the list of job that needs doing:
Doors need sorting out and repairing. This would be done using fibre glass (as the doors are made of this) and respraying.
Mechanism needs a 50hz gear added - the 60hz one has temporarily been bodged using electrical tape to make it play at the right speed. Its easier to replace motor plate as these are on ebay for £20-£30.
Requires new drive belt. Approx £10.

Stylus is new
The computer is all working and has battery replaced (no leakage)
Amp is good.
110v conversion done (transformer is built in internally) so just plugs into normal 230v UK mains
Light controller board has been repaired (these are rare to find them working!)
Speakers are in great condition
The unit does work, keypad works fine. I may have a manual for a hide away juke that uses the same mechanism.

Needs to be collected from B30 post code in Birmingham. You will need a small van in my opinion. The jukebox will 'lay on its back' if you have a big enough vehicle. Or send super Martin.

Height is 145cm
Width is 106cm
Depth is 68cm
Weight is 160kg
Holds 100 7 inch vinyl singles with a large hole (ie dinked).

http://www.jukebox-world.de/Forum/Archiv/AMI/AMI_R-92.htm

Videos:

Pics:

IMG_6643.jpgIMG_6644.jpgIMG_6645.jpgIMG_6646.jpgIMG_6647.jpgIMG_6648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom